-Added stream manager
-Added support for the Raspberry PI 2
-Fixed stop
-New translation system
-Repository moved to a new location
-Plenty of other fixes

Available platforms for now
-Windows
-Linux i386 & x64 (Openelec not tested but should work)
-Linux arm (Raspberry pi 2 only)
-Android

Known issues
-OSX is not yet available (next version)
-Load local torrent is broken in *unix
-Advanced configurations were removed since they need a full re-write (next version)

Enjoy
(2015-08-19, 13:16)enen92 Wrote: First beta (0.1.0) of program.plexus is here

Acestream module is not being downloaded during the setup. Trying it on pi2.
Yeah, that's because I'm dumb as shit Smile 0.1.1 in a few minutes. Thanks for reporting
Android install working, looks nice mate.good work.unable ti test streams as i dont have any lol.
(2015-08-19, 13:42)enen92 Wrote: Yeah, that's because I'm dumb Smile 0.1.1 in a few minutes

Muito obrigado. Probarei de novo.
@Meiden should be fixed by now on version 0.1.1. If you don't receive the update the release post was updated with this version. If not asking for too much please edit your last post to remove the old download link.
(2015-08-19, 13:50)enen92 Wrote: @Meiden should be fixed by now on version 0.1.1. If you don't receive the update the release post was updated with this version. If not asking for too much please edit your last post to remove the old download link.

Done Wink
Working terrific right now. I can confirm that Acestream works 100%.

Thank you enen92, you're a f***** genius.
I'm testing with my raspberry pi 2 and still give me error "torrent doesnt exist or invalid".

I installed previus version of github and now when i install new one, don't ask me what platform i have, could be because of that?

Anyway regards ene92 for your job.

Portugal Smile
A M A Z I N G J O B!

Thank you. Just.... waiting for cubox-i support. Its also arm7 platforn...

Regards,

Lukasz
(2015-08-19, 14:10)Hermetic Wrote: I'm testing with my raspberry pi 2 and still give me error "torrent doesnt exist or invalid".

I installed previus version of github and now when i install new one, don't ask me what platform i have, could be because of that?

Anyway regards ene92 for your job.

Portugal Smile

Uninstall the addon and remove the addon_data folder of the addon:

Quote:rm -r $HOME/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/program.plexus

Than install the public version (0.1.1) and re-enter the addon. Any traces will be out of the system by then.

No one told you to install the addon before any announcement Rolleyes
(2015-08-19, 14:27)poochaty Wrote: A M A Z I N G J O B!

Thank you. Just.... waiting for cubox-i support. Its also arm7 platforn...

Regards,

Lukasz

Try to select "Raspberry Pi 2" it might work. If not, a package has to be made for the cubox, unfortunately by someone else as I don't have the hardware. I only have a pi2 and a pi1.

The acesteramengine package for the pi is nothing more than a minimal android chroot with the engine placed on the right folder
Nice work Wink
i'am at work now, but cannot wait to use plexus Big Grin

dumb question: do p2p-stream parsers work with plexus? i asked on purpose as a general question, so not to break any rules of this forum.
Blank screen after STOP a sopcast stream. It was playing with any pauses. For everything else, great performance, far better than p2p-streams.
  • 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
P2P-Streams - SopCast and AceStream for Kodi14