• 6(current)
Release AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output
how did you install it? did you read the wiki for instructions to correctly install addons?

it's already activated after installing, so don't look in the "deactivated addons"
Hello,

My mistake! I looked at the wrong place! I have a green icon named "service Addon" and in there i couldn't´t find it... But in "service IN addons" it was and it works like a charm!

SO MANY THANKS FOR THIS!!! And of course your supportSmile

Best regards
Johan
I downloaded and installed your add-on, but am wondering if this also works on Isengard (I'm now using Openelec 6.0.3), as I cannot find anywhere the "Run Audio Device Setup". I have looked everywhere, also found Service addon settings, but nowhere can I select Run Audio Device setup. Has someone tested this under the latest version of Kodi?
i am still using it on isengard. you should enable the setup procedure in the service addon settings. if its not there, try to chose another skin. afterwards you can switch back to your current skin.
Hi, Great script. Thanks.

However, with the move to Jarvis the manual running of the script no longer works for me.

I'm running OSMC 16.1 - RC3.

I've got a remote key programmed in remote.xml to run XBMC.RunScript(special://home/addons/script.audioswitch/manualswitch.py)
I also tried XBMC.RunScript(special://home/osmc/.kodi/addons/script.audioswitch/manualswitch.py) in the hopes this was a more correct path, but to no avail.

Any help with this?
Hi marv_el,
I've just been pointed at your script by someone else and installed it on Kodi 16 Jarvis
It seems to be working great, Thank you.
Hi marv_el, problems for me too with jarvis rc, audioswitcher setup script hangs after starting video.
Needed this functionality and discovered this. Tried it on my test Jarvis install on desktop and it seems to be working fine. Tonight I'll try on HTPC. Major kudos to you if it works like it seems! I'll report back.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
can someone provide a debug log?
Happy to report that it works exactly as I needed on Jarvis, Win 8.1 x64.

marv-el thank you so much for this.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting please make sure you read this first (usually it's enough to follow instructions in the second post).
Hi, I'm new here on this forum, but I'm used to coding, python and kodi. Well, I just started coding on kodi, but it's just python and json (and remote debugging) which I am used to.

I want to try and extend this plugin to my needs. I can help with coding, but to make it easier:
Would you mind bringing that project to github?

Looking forward to fork your project Smile
Thanks.

https://github.com/LaggAt
Does it work on Krypton? I can't test it right now, but if anybody can confirm if the script works on Krypton would be great (Libreelec), thanks!
LaggAT: i haven't worked with github yet and my time is very limited nowadays. you can use my code as basis for your github tho, no problem.

gurabli: it's working on krypton libreelec alphas as expected. using it myself.
(2016-08-29, 17:07)marv_el Wrote: LaggAT: i haven't worked with github yet and my time is very limited nowadays. you can use my code as basis for your github tho, no problem.

Thanks, it's up and running.
First thing I did is setting up a repository. This way we have automatic updates! Big Grin Cool Tongue
Here: https://github.com/LaggAt/LaggAt-Kodi

Direct link to Repo ZIP: https://github.com/LaggAt/LaggAt-Kodi/bl...p?raw=true

Hope you like it.
Good night.

--- edit ---
removed the google short link, seems like google doesn't support linking to ZIP files.
(2016-08-29, 23:09)LaggAt Wrote:
(2016-08-29, 17:07)marv_el Wrote: LaggAT: i haven't worked with github yet and my time is very limited nowadays. you can use my code as basis for your github tho, no problem.

Thanks, it's up and running.
First thing I did is setting up a repository. This way we have automatic updates! Big Grin Cool Tongue
Here: https://github.com/LaggAt/LaggAt-Kodi

Direct link to Repo ZIP: https://github.com/LaggAt/LaggAt-Kodi/bl...p?raw=true

Hope you like it.
Good night.

--- edit ---
removed the google short link, seems like google doesn't support linking to ZIP files.

First of all, thanks @marv_el for creating this great add-on, your work is very much appreciated!
Very nice to hear that we have an experienced coder taking up the project, many thanks for this @LaggAt

You mentioned that you would like to customize the code, what ideas do you have that we could further improve the functionality of this add-on?

I basically use it (well actually AudioProfile Switcher) on my RPi2 running LE. Most of the time I use HDMI audio out and speakers on my TV. For music I use the HiFiBerry board on the RPi2 that is connected to my amp.
When possible (kids don't sleep, etc) then we watch (or actually listen) audio over amp in 5.1.
  • 6(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output1