Release AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output
(2014-12-02, 23:40)realbrian85 Wrote: Hello,
Thanks you for this service plugin. I was actually waiting for something like this to pop up for a long time.

However using Kodi 14 RC1 on a rpi running Openelec this plugin does not work reliably.
I use Airplay from a Mac running OS X Yosemite or a iPad Air with iOS 8.1.1 during configuration of the device for audio.
However after setup is completed the switching to Analoge when playing a Song via Airplay does not work.
If I set if manually it works, so I assume it is not solely related to airplay but it seems to play a role
Auto switching back to HDMI when I play a Video also works.
Can you confirm it works when using Airplay?

Regards!

does it work when you play music without using airplay?
i tried airplay with my ipad 8.1.1 and the switch works. i first didn't hear any music before i realise that xbmc sets the volume level from my ipad (was about 10%).

(2014-12-14, 14:06)slainemcr Wrote: Hi, thankx for great addon,this is exactly what I neet. But is there any chance to add switch for PVR (Live TV) not only for video/film and music/audio. When I switch from music to Live TV the output does not change to HDMI e.g.

xbmc/kodi shouldn't make any difference between live tv or any other video source. can you provide a debug log?

Messages In This Thread
RE: AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output - by marv_el - 2014-12-14, 21:16
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output1