Release AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output
(2014-12-15, 12:41)slainemcr Wrote: http://pastebin.com/7sza1CZM

(2014-12-14, 21:16)marv_el Wrote:
(2014-12-14, 14:06)slainemcr Wrote: Hi, thankx for great addon,this is exactly what I neet. But is there any chance to add switch for PVR (Live TV) not only for video/film and music/audio. When I switch from music to Live TV the output does not change to HDMI e.g.

xbmc/kodi shouldn't make any difference between live tv or any other video source. can you provide a debug log?

sorry, this debug log doesn't help me further. can you enable debug log in the xbmc settings and send the whole file. thanks.
for now the only thing you can do is to map a key for the manual switch.

(2014-12-22, 10:53)Solo0815 Wrote: I just tried this addon on Kodi RC3 on a RPi with HifiBerry Digi and it works, but here are a some bugs/feature requests:
1. switching from video to audio does not enable the audio-settings the first time. You have to stop and restart the audio to get the right audio-output device
2. Please add a Message on the screen "Audio Device changed to : xxxxxx (Music)" or "Video" so that the user knows, whats going on.
I'm using the Amber skin, tried with confluence: the same
3. maybe add a audioconfig.xml and videoconfig.xml to userdata, so that the user can see, what settings he applied.

Heres the Log for Nr. 1: http://sprunge.us/WeVV

hi,

1. that's the first time i hear of this behaviour. i haven't tested it yet on kodi. i saw that you use the dvdplayer for music as well. can you try another audio player and see if it works better?
2. i will add a setting to enable/disable a notification msg.
3. it's there, have a look in ...userdata/addon_data/script.audioswitch/ (they are called "device audio.cfg" and "device video.cfg". the "problem" is, that xbmc/kodi uses the internal names, so they seem a bit cryptic. afaik there's no way to get the names like in the xbmc/kodi settings with python/json.

Messages In This Thread
RE: AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output - by marv_el - 2014-12-28, 15:01
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
AUTOMATIC (and/or manual) AUDIO SWITCHER for different Audio Output1