Parts list:
Silverstone Sugo Series SG05BB-lite
Intel Pentium G3258
ASRock Z97M-ITX/AC
Patriot Gamer Series 4G 2x2 DDR3
Corsair Hydro Series H50 Quiet Edition Liquid Cooler
Silverstone SFX ST30SF 300w PSU

Its 8.5"Wide, 7"Tall, 11" long

Sorry for tricking your board about the pic count. I'm not planning on running it at 4.6 Ghz I just wanted to see what it could do.

Its a nice chip.
I got it to boot to Windows at 4.8Ghz 1.34v but its wasn't stable. Really Really impressed with this chip. It runs fine at stock, low volts. Only 50w under a load.
sam adams pumpkin beer is out already?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Nah, looks more like a Widmer Bros. label - I like their DropTop amber, personally.
Bry is correct. Love Sam Adams
I was also going to ask if that beer is out already, I'm still drinking the summer ones.

On Topic though:

Do you think that water cooler is really needed? Would the stock intel heatsink/fan be fine? I wouldn't overclock it, so I don't need that.

Just asking if you thought the H50 was quieter than say the stock setup, or if its just nice to have?

I really like the look of this, but I'd be all cheap about it and go H97 chipset mobo and stock cooling.
(2014-08-16, 02:00)crackers Wrote: Nah, looks more like a Widmer Bros. label - I like their DropTop amber, personally.

(2014-08-17, 08:51)Jetster Wrote: Bry is correct. Love Sam Adams

(2014-08-20, 18:36)00b5 Wrote: I was also going to ask if that beer is out already, I'm still drinking the summer ones.

No need to question my beer knowledge Nod

back on topic, are you using this for anything more than xbmc?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-08-20, 18:36)00b5 Wrote: Do you think that water cooler is really needed? Would the stock intel heatsink/fan be fine? I wouldn't overclock it, so I don't need that.

Just asking if you thought the H50 was quieter than say the stock setup, or if its just nice to have?

I really like the look of this, but I'd be all cheap about it and go H97 chipset mobo and stock cooling.

The H50 is of course not needed, but it allows this PC to be completely silent. The silverstone SFX ST30SF 300W is silent also with a fan that does not run unless its under full load for an extended time. So yes its much quieter then the stock fan. I even switched the H50 fan for the 120mm fan that came with the case which is a better, quieter fan from Silverstone

Really I could have got by with just an H81 motherboard but I had my reasons. This PC currently is just an HTPC but will be used as a deskktop in time. I used the Z97 because I wanted to see what the G3258 could do as far as the work load. So its project of sorts. It also under volt for a low powered HTPC. Newegg had some specials which included the Intel G3258 and an H81 board $80 for both. I'm really impressed with this chip.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Silverstone Sugo Intel Pentium G32580