Solved Q on adding movies to a movie set
I'm setting up my first xbmc platform and have just used tmm on my library of compressed blu-ray rips. All is going very well, but I have one think I haven't been able to figure out.

I have Hugo in both 2D and 3D and would like them to be in a Movie Set. I created a new movie set for them, but can't seem to find out how to add those two files to the set.

I hope it's simple and I'm just overlooking it.

Thanks.
Double click (or click edit) for the movie you want to place in the set. Approx 1/2 way down the edit screen is a pull down list for Movie Sets. Click that and choose the movie set you want to put into it. If you want to change the order of the movies within that set you need to open the movie sets tab and edit the movie set.
(2014-08-16, 22:44)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Double click (or click edit) for the movie you want to place in the set. Approx 1/2 way down the edit screen is a pull down list for Movie Sets. Click that and choose the movie set you want to put into it. If you want to change the order of the movies within that set you need to open the movie sets tab and edit the movie set.

Excellent. I had a feeling I was just missing it. Thanks!
Cheers! Big Grin

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Q on adding movies to a movie set0