Release Conq - Helix
Sorry, wrong thread
(2014-10-06, 01:44)a_user Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 09:28)Hitcher Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 02:24)steve1977 Wrote: I still think there is a bug. I also tried to change themes (blue, dark, etc.), which made it even worse as the font color changed while the background stayed black. So, I ended up having black font on black background.
There's 3 different colour options available for this reason.
i only see two available: default which is dienticaly to "home alt" and "dark". default is to dark for darker bakgrounds. there is a color scheme missing that is readable on middle and darker background.

additionally i am missing any of the colored default backgrounds that i saw on previous versions.
how do i chose them? there are no themes to switch between it seems.

Home alt does not seem to change anything on my system either. Does it work because still looking into the best 'readable' setup.

(2014-12-18, 01:29)MDUKRPI Wrote: Hey Hitcher, I recently switched to Conq on my Raspberry Pi and was amazed at how slick it works, well done!

The only thing I've missed from other skins is the DTS/DDigital logos next to/under the movie poster in the main 'Movies' folder...is that supported at all? I can't seem to find an option to switch it on anywhere?

I would love to have logos like DTS, BluRay as well. And for tv shows the network which they aired on. Would that be possible?
Like it om my longtime main skin reFocus.

But overall the skin seems to be working fine and going try it on my raspberry as well!
Hi.. lovely skin. I am on Ubuntu and using Helix. All my movie posters appear as they should but in the case of tv shows, thumb is displayed instead of tvshow poster.. What could be the reason? I tried checking wiki, but the artwork nomenclature appears to be same as Gotham. And posters appear fine in confluence.
This is an example of structure of my movie and tvshow folders -
Movie
movie.nfo movie-fanart.jpg movie-poster.jpg folder.jpg logo.png

TV Show
banner.jpg clearart.png fanart.jpg logo.png poster.jpg thumb.jpg tvshow.nfo
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

Is this on the home screen, in the tv show library, or both?
(2015-01-08, 06:22)akya Wrote: Hi.. lovely skin. I am on Ubuntu and using Helix. All my movie posters appear as they should but in the case of tv shows, thumb is displayed instead of tvshow poster.. What could be the reason? I tried checking wiki, but the artwork nomenclature appears to be same as Gotham. And posters appear fine in confluence.
Movie

TV Show

I had a similar issue. Try renaming the thumb.jpg to landscape.jpg and refresh the show.
(2015-01-08, 09:15)Hitcher Wrote: Is this on the home screen, in the tv show library, or both?
Both..

(2015-01-08, 10:49)fonzie Wrote:
(2015-01-08, 06:22)akya Wrote: Hi.. lovely skin. I am on Ubuntu and using Helix. All my movie posters appear as they should but in the case of tv shows, thumb is displayed instead of tvshow poster.. What could be the reason? I tried checking wiki, but the artwork nomenclature appears to be same as Gotham. And posters appear fine in confluence.
Movie

TV Show

I had a similar issue. Try renaming the thumb.jpg to landscape.jpg and refresh the show.

My thumbs were named landscape.jpg when I was using Frodo/Gotham I think. But I referred to Helix artwork naming and saw that it was "thumb.jpg" for thumbs.
~Web and graphic designer... Linux enthusiast... Python Fan... A Gooner~
[AMD A10-7850K 3.7 Ghz, Radeon R7]
[Fedora 27] | [Kodi - 17.6 / Skin - Grid]

oh jeah - i really love this skin :-) .. just one issue:

... Artist slideshow is NOT autostarting ... must press back - back - back .. to display ... you know

Any idea?

greetz from Austria
giving this skin a try and there doesn't seem to be an in progress tv show widget available to select. is that correct or is something wrong on my end? i thought the gotham version had that option but it's been a while since i tried it.
Settings > Skin > Settings > Customise home menu.
(2015-01-14, 21:29)Hitcher Wrote: Settings > Skin > Settings > Customise home menu.

edit: guess the option i was looking for was recommended episodes. my mistake. although it doesn't seem to be updating after i complete an episode. this happened with another skin as well so i guess i'll need to post in the skin.widgets thread about it.
(2014-12-31, 18:01)bigbadrabbit Wrote: Thumbs are not showing up with the YouTube-addon. They work with other skins:

Any chance to fix this? Thanks.
When I find some time. Wink
Great skin, one of my favorite.

Here is a couple of comments/feature request :
  • In the subtitle dialog, the navigation is a bit awkward. It's hard to tell which section is highlighted and I often end up randomly pressing button until I get to the main list
  • In the subtitle dialog, current filename and subtitle list font is too big so filename are truncated and we can't see the release group, which is the most important to select subtitle
  • Transparency is a bit too high when a video is playing in the background.
  • I'd love to have an option for fixed vertical list on the main menu or at least a list that take the whole height
  • On the main menu I'd like an option for having 2 widget (a bit like in Amber or plex) to see recommanded and recent at the same time
Great theme! Anyway of displaying the weather near clock, without any performance issues?

Thanks
Any plan ti support this?
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=160558

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Conq - Helix3