• 61(current)
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support
Can you explain?
Can I do anything?
Phil, pardon me for asking this as it has nothing to do with your skin, but extendedinfo script. I have think I ported all the changes to make the script work with nox 4 and helix. I get no errors on start up and everything else seems to work. I just have one problem I can't figure out. This is not a bug in your skin.

In artist information for popular tracks, this is what the screen looks like. I've changed the text to orange so I know I am working in the right place. But can't seem to find how to align the album name like you do. I am wondering if you could steer me in the right direction to fix this? I hope you don't mind me asking. I also don't want to turn your thread into a support thread for a different skin.

Thanks
label control with <align>right</align>
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Thanks. I have that already there. But as I said, I don't want this turn into a support thread for something else. I will continue to hunt the problem down.

Again, thanks for the suggestion.
Thanks again Phil, I got it working.
Hi there,

can't start playback from recentsalbums widget and most played albums widget - whereas randomalbums for example is working?

Any idea? I have reset the menu items already and tried different ways for configuration.

Cheers,

h3ll
Phil, not sure if this is a bug or works as intended, but in artist information, the biography panel doesn't zoom like the other panels do.

Never mind. I just noticed when you use the up and down arrows, it will zoom.
(2014-12-16, 17:38)hn3012 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:19)phil65 Wrote:
(2014-12-15, 21:12)Mmmnnn Wrote: Hello Phil, when i hit "i" on the movie in my Movie library everything works perfect, but when i do it while browsing movies in any movie addons message pops out saying "do you want to rescrap this movie" when i hit Yes nothing happens, i have all dependencies installed and up to date. Maybe im doing something wrong... Thanks in advance
more exact example please. Which add-on?
Same thing in youtube plugin
Hello Phil,
I have same problem in Video>Files>MySomeMovies>press "i" on any videofile, then message up and saying "do you want to rescrape this movie" (yes\no) and nothing happens...
On films library "info" work fine.
P.S. All 6 plugins up to date from git
kodi helix release, ubuntu 14.04
Hi Phil.

I've just discover your 2 layers for background, another awesome feature for your skin !!

MovieWall for background + latest movies for overlay :

As you will add DVD case background for smart playlist, do you think it will be possible to add also a movie wall based on smart playlist, so each custom menu based on smart playlist could have is own wall movie background + DVD live overlay Wink
Sorry for my english, but, you know, I'm French so ...

Main HTPC : Odroid-C2 running CoreELEC with Titan Bingie
Secondary HTPC : Freebox Mini 4K running Android TV with Titan Bingie
Phil, is it possible to get the full screen video info during video playback? In nox 4.0 hitting 'i' then 'enter' would give this information. The following keymap event worked in nox 4:

<FullscreenVideo>
<keyboard>
<return>Select</return>
<enter>Select</enter>
</keyboard>
</FullscreenVideo>

I know you are busy with other stuff, but I'm hoping this would be a quick tweak.
(2015-01-12, 11:05)mikebzh44 Wrote: Hi Phil.

I've just discover your 2 layers for background, another awesome feature for your skin !!

MovieWall for background + latest movies for overlay :

As you will add DVD case background for smart playlist, do you think it will be possible to add also a movie wall based on smart playlist, so each custom menu based on smart playlist could have is own wall movie background + DVD live overlay Wink

Omg this would be great.
Zotac CI320 Nano : (4Go, SSD 64Go, W7_64)
Zotac CI323 Nano : (4Go, SSD 120Go, W10)

Acer Aspire 5740G (Intel I3 330M, 4Go, WD 500Go, W7_64)
Desktop (Intel Q6600@3Ghz, 6Go, Seagate 500Go & Seagate 320 Go W7_64)

NAS Synology DS213+ : 2*3To WD Red (SHR)
NAS Synology DS215J : 2*4To WD Red (SHR)

All under KODI Jarvis 16, Aeon Nox Silvo Mod & Mr.V Widget Mod.

Hi Phil, is there a way to have random splash-screen? wrxtasy have a Dropbox with some great splash:
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/8fvjwbo8xs7qj...X248a?dl=0
Phil, how can I re-scrape a TV Show. I can view the series but no option shows up to re-scrape. Likewise the context menus don't show an option for it. I switched back to confluence to be able to do it!
(2015-01-12, 22:58)jeffski10 Wrote: Phil, how can I re-scrape a TV Show. I can view the series but no option shows up to re-scrape. Likewise the context menus don't show an option for it. I switched back to confluence to be able to do it!

that part still needs work. won´t be able to get into it for some weeks though. I will be on holiday beginning next week and have a hell lot to do until then.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
Good afternoon Phil,

With the latest script.extendedinfo from Git, the Manage button in the movie info dialog does not show any options. Is this a bug or just WIP? Here is my debug log. Please let me know. Thanks.

Regards,

Bart
  • 61(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Skin / Script Development - Updates and Support11