Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Donator version
please PN me the email you used for donation; i'll check...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I will not support pay walls in any form so unfortunately while this is a great program as long as it has a "donator" pay wall I will not donate.
Hi,

I am also having difficulty with the Donator Version.

Thanks
our webhost had some maintenance this weekend - registering should now working again without any problems
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
Wanna help translate TMM? Join us at transifex
(2017-03-19, 08:54)mlaggner Wrote: our webhost had some maintenance this weekend - registering should now working again without any problems

Thanks. It works now.
(2015-05-22, 18:11)lithiumc Wrote: Where does the donator version store the info about me being registered. Because I have re-register every single time after a reboot.

Same Here, I have to re-register after each time I reboot, or a certain amount of time.

Anything that we can look at to fix?

Thanks!

G.
the license is tied to your MAC address - if you have alternating mac addresses (what could happen inside a virtual machine or docker) the license goes invalid.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, Mac OSX and Linux
hmmm, I have docker and Oracle Virtualbox on my linux box, but I'm not running tinyMedia in these virtual environments...

Is it possible it ties to the wrong MAC address?

G.
hard to say.
When I got some spare time I could try to create a test environment for that - but since you are able to re-register this won't have priority Wink
No problem,

I agree, this doesn't have priority.. I was more curious as to the "why" of it.

thanks!

G.
Hi
I try to subscribe, but I've a error message/
"problem with your version"

I'use Opensuse Leap 42.1 with Gnome, and I've install the Linux buid.

Thanks
Michael
Please forgot the question. I get it working.

Donator version44