Donator version
please PN me the email you used for donation; i'll check...
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice :)
Wanna help translate TMM ?
I will not support pay walls in any form so unfortunately while this is a great program as long as it has a "donator" pay wall I will not donate.
Hi,

I am also having difficulty with the Donator Version.

Thanks
our webhost had some maintenance this weekend - registering should now working again without any problems
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
Help us translate tinyMediaManager at Weblate | Translations at 66%
Found a bug or want to submit a feature request? Contact us at GitLab
(2017-03-19, 08:54)mlaggner Wrote: our webhost had some maintenance this weekend - registering should now working again without any problems

Thanks. It works now.
(2015-05-22, 18:11)lithiumc Wrote: Where does the donator version store the info about me being registered. Because I have re-register every single time after a reboot.

Same Here, I have to re-register after each time I reboot, or a certain amount of time.

Anything that we can look at to fix?

Thanks!

G.
the license is tied to your MAC address - if you have alternating mac addresses (what could happen inside a virtual machine or docker) the license goes invalid.
tinyMediaManager - THE media manager of your choice - available for Windows, macOS and Linux
hmmm, I have docker and Oracle Virtualbox on my linux box, but I'm not running tinyMedia in these virtual environments...

Is it possible it ties to the wrong MAC address?

G.
hard to say.
When I got some spare time I could try to create a test environment for that - but since you are able to re-register this won't have priority Wink
No problem,

I agree, this doesn't have priority.. I was more curious as to the "why" of it.

thanks!

G.
Hi
I try to subscribe, but I've a error message/
"problem with your version"

I'use Opensuse Leap 42.1 with Gnome, and I've install the Linux buid.

Thanks
Michael
Please forgot the question. I get it working.
(2016-11-15, 04:32)aDigitalPhantom Wrote: I will not support pay walls in any form so unfortunately while this is a great program as long as it has a "donator" pay wall I will not donate.

It has one feature that requires donator function.

You should donate people who provide their awesome work for free. Posting to whine about it is just low class. If you don't want to donate, just don't. No need to say anything, or use the program (your loss).

@Op - great app, I just donated. I was using MediaElch which is also awesome, but the caching feature here makes this much faster to use while scrolling through library.

For some reason though after I donated and restart, the app no longer will open.
I made a donation on October 23, 2017. Should I have received an acknowledgement e-mail on how to acquire the donator version?

I do not see any Register links in the Tiny Media Manager menu. I am on version 2.9.5

Thanks
no, you don't get an automated email - just open tinyMediaManager, to go the menu "tinyMediaManager - register donator version" and enter your data (the email address which you used for donating, your name). After that your copy should be registered
mlaggner,

Thanks for your feedback. Unfortunately, as I explained in my last post, I do not see " register donator version " when I select tinyMediaManager. I only see Settings, Launch Updater and Quit.

When I look at Help: About I see that tMM is registered to me. Does this mean I already have the Donator Version.?

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Donator version4