Clearlogs not showing in fullscreen ?
I have searched this multiple times and have not been able to find a solution that works for me. I noticed a few weeks ago that some of my movies and TV shows would not display the clear logo in the lower left hand corner when the video was playing and I brought up the player controls, like this :

I am running XBMC 13.1 on a Windows 7 PC and using the Eminence skin. At first I thought it was a skin issue because the logos were showing up in the TV shows or movies list in Rapier, but I then found out that there are actually 2 "libraries" of clear logos, one for the list and one for the fullscreen overlay.
Then I found out the issue is with shows and movies not on my network, streams imported to the library from video addons. Is there any reason XBMC wouldn't display clear logos for .strm files? They are all properly stored and named.

Sorry so long winded. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. This is pretty frustrating, as I am sure it worked at one point.
Can someone at least check to see if they have the same issue, or let me know if XBMC just doesn't support this? Been trying to get this to work for 3 weeks now and have gotten very little response on 3 forums.
I have noticed that there is no place to put info for clear logos in the .nfo files created for media, but like I said, I am all but positive it worked in the past.
Any ideas would be very helpful.
That is a skin specific feature, so if its broken ask that specific skin-developer. XBMC supports it, but not on default skin.
I have already talked to the skin developer. He assures me that the way his skin works, this would be not be an issue on that front. Also, I get the same thing on any skin that shows clear logos in fullscreen.
Got this response in another thread. Can someone evaluate the truth of this statement?

"I have a feeling that the Player code in xbmc probably doesn't grab all the artwork types for stream files"
Nothing in the player code touches clear logos. A clear logo is just an extra type of art that has to be provided by a local image file for your local video file (or .strm file). Whatever is creating your .strm files needs to create a clear logo as well as the .strm file. That's simply how clear logos work.
Thanks for taking time to reply Ned, This is making me crazy trying to figure this out. I have noticed that .nfo files for my media (local or .strm) do not contain any info about clearlogos. Where are they called from if not in the .nfo? Or how does XBMC handle the clearlogos specifically? I am getting the feeling that XBMC does support logos for .strm files, but I need to know more if I am to find the point at which the process is failing.
Even if they're not in the .nfo file, your local media should have a local image file for the clear logo that is titled after the video file.
Yeah. I have all the logos in the proper places and labeled correctly. I have confirmed that a few other users get no clear logo when playing .strm files so I am now working under the assumption that it is an issue with the way XBMC handles .strm files. Maybe the actual .strm and the file or stream it connects to remotely are not the same and the clearlogo is not "attached" to the remote file?
i've never had this work for me using various strm files.

i think this point is key.
Ned Scott Wrote:Whatever is creating your .strm files needs to create a clear logo as well as the .strm file
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Clearlogs not showing in fullscreen ?0