movie sets - choose art.
Hi,

Can someone point me to the xml, hopefully it's xml, that controls choose art for movie sets. Basically I'd like to see if it possible to get the art selection page I.e. poster, disc, logo etc. To return to this page after selecting / changing an item. At the moment if you select post then change then you get kicked back all the way to the movie set view and have to do 'C', manage, choose art to change the next piece of art.

Would be great if someone can point me in the right direction so I can see if a mod is possible or not.
If you're changing movie set artwork and finding it tedious, have you tried using Movie Set Artwork Automator, which automates the setting of artwork on movie sets so you don't have to?
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
movie sets - choose art.0