• 2(current)
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Helix)
Very nice and functional mod. Fullscreen mode with infobar looks very STBish! But channel list in preview mode looks for me a little bit too large, so is it possible to decrease text size of channel list and at the same time to increase channel quantity from 7 to 9.
And one suggestion. Look at the first screenshot, the last two rows, programme starting and ending time. "22:30 - 23:30: Fletch ........" I think that the last colon is redundant.
There are currently only two types of channels lists, original and wall. I will make new ones later on.

If you are interested in a version with more views, you can try phil65's version of the aeonnox4 skin, where my mod is integrated. still in early stages.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
(2014-10-29, 13:56)Maniac Wrote: There are currently only two types of channels lists, original and wall. I will make new ones later on.

Just point me to the file responsible for text size in channels list view. I'd like to decrease a text size by a few points and increase channels quantity from 7 to 9 or 10.

(2014-10-29, 13:56)Maniac Wrote: If you are interested in a version with more views, you can try phil65's version of the aeonnox4 skin, where my mod is integrated. still in early stages.
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=202302

Yes, everything that is connected to LiveTV in Kodi-XBMC is in early stages and perpetual development.
@Maniac
We got to talk about this view,look how your work for AonNox like in my CCM

XBoxMediaCenter (Kodi Matrix ) 19.3 , AndroidBox -Matrix Skin AeonMQ6
can someone give me a short instruction how to get this to work with confluence skin. i has copy the files to confluence folder but this destroyed the tv-views completly....
Yes, because this mod is for AeonNox5 Helix, not for Confluence.
(2014-11-11, 11:30)Maniac Wrote: Yes, because this mod is for AeonNox5 Helix, not for Confluence.

ok, i missunderstood the 2 and 3 post of this thread....
Hi Maniac,

I really like your mod since I am also migrating from an Enigma box. I have some comments and questions.

1. The channel list on top of fullscreen is always in channel number order even if the normal channel list is ordered by name (not a big deal. Probably not a skin issue)
2. Same channel list. In your mod there is no page up/down possibility. Left/right keys always step the channel group.
3. Do you know if this channel list window can be assigned to a hot key by editing keyboard.xml? I would like to get this window when I click up/down instead of direct channel swap.
4. I observed a fault regarding Live TV handling in Aeon NOX skin. (http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=208945) Please check if your mod can address this issue.
Hi there,

1. Yeah we have no way to appy sorting to this dialog sorry.
2. There is page up/down function, just use the keyboard buttons for that PgUp\PgDn, you can map these to a remote.
3. Yes, you can either make it press C when pressing up\down on remote, or ActivateWindow(pvrosdchannels) (both while in fullscreenvideo)
4. Yeah I noticed that too, but I'll leave it to the skin authors to deal with Smile
Hi,

Thanks for the response. A small correction: the right section of keymapping is in in fullscreenLiveTV.
Hello,
how can i delete the "-" (red circle) ?
http://abload.de/img/screenshotmfjnv.png

Is this a skin thing or an epg-data?
Yes, it's the file called Includes_LiveTV.xml line 235
I am using ServerWMC with verizon Fios cable and I can't seem to figure out how to get the colored categories to show up on the EPG. Regardless of weather or not sports or a movie is on a channel...all of the boxes are grey. I went in WMC and got it to color code programming based on category in hopes it would pass some sort of data on to ServerWMC and this EPG mod, but it didn't.

Is there something I can do?
|Kodi: Nvidia Shield 2019|Media Server: Unraid 40TB|TV Tuner: HDHR Prime|Server Apps: TVHeadend w/ Cablecard (FIOS), Plex (Kodi backend), Radarr, Sonarr
Are you basing your genre-colors by genreType (numbers) or genreName?
is it possible to make a full skin .zip please?
i kinda wanted to use this with openelec Smile love the livetv mode, really clean and pretty like a receiver.
  • 2(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[MOD] LiveTV Mod - Aeon Nox 5 (Helix)7