• 5(current)
[ALPHA] Unity
(2014-09-11, 00:02)natethomas Wrote: The imgur library seems to be broken on the front page. I was hoping to use an image or two in another thread to make a point. Smile
Working here.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Update

13/09/2014 - 0.1.2 [ALPHA]
[CHANGED] Added support for Advanced Launcher to Addon Info views
[CHANGED] Created colour themes
[CHANGED] Dialog Video Info - added fanart viewer and windowed trailer viewer
[CHANGED] All views - added shadows
[CODED] Dialog PVR Channels OSD
[CODED] VIDEO OSD Bookmarks
[CODED] Video OSD Settings
[CODED] Video OSD
[CODED] Dialog Seek Bar
[CODED] Video Full Screen
[CODED] File Browser
[CODED] Dialog Select
[CODED] RSS feed on home window
[CODED] Skin Settings
[CODED] Settings Category
[CODED] Settings
[CODED] Addon Browser
[CHANGED] Added glow border to posters/thumbs so they stand out against fanart background
[CHANGED] Dialog Video Info buttons, fanart viewer, trailer viewer, cast
[CHANGED] Default Icons
[CODED] Content Settings
[CODED] Media Source
[FIXED] Volume position when right blade is visible

I'll update the imgr library with completely new screenshots shortly as there are some changes in the design.

Nod Excellent job on this skin. Fast, easy to use, looks good and has all the info I need.
This skins is getting better and better dude.
Can you check the videoOSD is just in blank.
Wow, looks amazing. Such good work!
This skin look amazing!

Congratulations for your excellent work![/align]
Very nice skin. There's a small error. When going to settings appearance and then you go back to movies some of the textures for resume icons etc are gone
very nice job. i just wish confluece had an option to add favourite items to main menu and the ability to create custom menus. I still use Persona for that reason.
My XBMC/Kodi folder: addons, skins, addon/menu backgrounds & more
this skin is just beautiful. Instant favourite.
only problem is that music playback still looks a lot "WIP" and some windows are transparent.
OpenELEC 4.2.1 on an old PC
This looks fantastic! It does everything right: great use of colors, a good-looking but still legible font, fanart focused, minimalist without being a carbon copy of Metro!

Great job! I will however wait for a beta before I try it, but I feel that this could be the skin that makes me change from Maximinimalism.
Great skin, have been using it now for a while, though had to make a couple of mods. Hope it continues to be worked on Smile
(2014-10-15, 08:59)kenada.ex Wrote: Great skin, have been using it now for a while, though had to make a couple of mods. Hope it continues to be worked on Smile

What mods? Why not share some screens and code? Smile
@Eddage what's progress like when is the next update?
Hi guys,

Tried this beautiful skin but i keep seeing something strange on all homescreens
when i play a media, i see videFullscreen.xml printed out at the top left of the screen.
anyone know how to get rid of that?

/M
(2014-10-26, 01:25)mimo_424 Wrote: Hi guys,

Tried this beautiful skin but i keep seeing something strange on all homescreens
when i play a media, i see videFullscreen.xml printed out at the top left of the screen.
anyone know how to get rid of that?

/M

If you go to appearance in settings and then skin settings I think there is some kind of setting related to debugging or such (IIRC). Try disabling that. I'm not sure if it was this one but I remember having to disable a setting like that in a WIP skin I was using once.
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Unity7