• 8(current)
[ALPHA] Unity
i did all all that and the settings page works ok but i have this new texture bug.
watch gallery

i did a restart but still there
Update

06/04/2015 - 0.2.2 [ALPHA]
[CODED] Pictures (incomplete on views)
[CODED] Profiles
[CODED] System Settings
[CODED] Guide OSD
[FIXED] Subtitle hover menu while video playing
[FIXED] Channel OSD alignment
[CHANGED] Sideblade now playing controls
Been working through the PVR section. Below is what I've got so far, still working through the EPG/Guide section.

watch gallery
Looking good!
Update

25/04/2015 - 0.2.3 [ALPHA]
[CODED] Pictures Views
[CODED] File Manager
[CODED] PVR Section (incomplete on dialogs)
[FIXED] Various typo/spacing errors
[FIXED] Dialog video info mouse controls
[UPDATED] Roboto font files

It's been posted to my repo and should be available for update shortly.
The skin looks good but I have a question is there any sort of dark mode? my eyes prefer darker colors Smile if not would there be any in future? some skins have bunch of different colors options Smile
I believe its already implemented. Take a look at the appearance options.
(2015-04-27, 02:26)Bumpaneer Wrote: I believe its already implemented. Take a look at the appearance options.

Cool will do soon Smile
Love the skin, just installed it, no issues so far Smile

On a side note though, you might want to update your first post with the repo, changelog and helix development.
Are you planning on adding support for Skin Shortcuts? BTW, you should start up a new thread. It will be easier to report bugs to you or suggest new stuff to add.
I haven't played with the skin shortcuts addon at all, so I'm not sure if I'll add it or not. Right now the main focus is finishing up the rest of the remaining pieces (weather panes and remaining dialogs). I was planning on starting a new thread once those items were finished.
I really love the skin. I only noticed a few flaws on my Kodi Helix.
When playing a movie, the controlbar at the bottom is just grey. The contolbuttons are missing.
For the subtitle-service and the keyboard it's quite the opposite. The content is visible, but there's missing a background.
Have you tried exiting Kodi and starting it back up? If so, can you provide a screenshot of what the issue looks like?
(2015-05-23, 12:54)Bumpaneer Wrote: Have you tried exiting Kodi and starting it back up? If so, can you provide a screenshot of what the issue looks like?

Yep, i even tried it several times (with the white and the gray version of the skin)
Here are some photo's Wink didn't have the time to create proper screenies

After reviewing your screenshots, it appears you are having issues with all of the textures (hence the missing backgrounds and player controls). I have reviewed those same sections on the three devices I use to test, and they appear fine.

Did you install the skin from my repo or directly from github? The reason I ask is that I have run into issues using this skin directly from github where the textures aren't "texture-packed". If you install the skin from my repo I have already packed the textures and you should no longer see this issue.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid1970445
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
[ALPHA] Unity7