Nebula and TV EPG
Hi,

I installed this skin and I really like the look of it. I particularly like that it can show me random items unlike Confluence.

A couple of things though, it seems a bit odd to use Dexter as the series icon, not that I have a better idea for something more generic.

Also, I do prefer Confluence's TV EPG, the layout you have means you can see only 5 channels at once on the time line, which isn't really many.

Great work though, really nice.
If you do not like a particular home icon or backdrop, you can customize it in skin settings.

The tv epg is has only 5 lines because i needed more space for plots and info. Adding more lines would also break the mood of the skin which includes airiness and spaciousness.

Thanks

Tgx
Would it be possible to add genre colors to the EPG and/or change the font color? The white characters against the default backdrop are hard to read. This would help make it easier and make it easier to skim through my TV channels.
Thanks for this beautiful skin, it makes kodi look modern with a real treat for the eyes. It should be the default skin Smile

When using the NextPVR addon on windows :

EPG
The EPG module is looking great but the navigation is a little tricky when used with a mouse wheel, is there anyway to scroll the channels when the mouse is over the channels column ?

When you use the mouse wheel in the EPG (Timeline mode), it scrolls to the left and right, no matter where the pointer is, it would be maybe easier if the scroll would be up/down (channel scrolling) when the mouse is over the channel column and left/right when the pointer is out of the channel column.

Channel listing
When using the channel listing, a click on the channel line changes the channel, hitting the escape key goes back to the main menu and not the full screen mode. You have to use the full screen button to get rid of the channel list. Would it be possible when using the escape key to be in full screen mode instead ?

Parameters
When you activate the program info, the video / audio settings are located behind the program info, a click on the info button has no effect (hiding or showing the show info)

Thanks

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Nebula and TV EPG0