Inprogess Panel for Custom Tv-Seriens
Hi,

i make two Tv-Seriens playlist (Serien, Anime) and add with custom button to the home screen and it works very well. But the the custon show Featured and recently add and not like in standard tv-seriens recently add and in progress.
How can i change that?
The regular Movies and TV Shows categories use the service.skin.widgets add-on to define recently added and in progress titles from the entire movie and tv show library.

The custom categories have to use the script.randomandlastitems to define the titles from the playlists. The only possible options from that script is Last items and Random items, which is why you get a panel saying Recently Added (Last items) and Featured (Random items).

Enter the skin settings. For the custom panels (widgets) you can either select the Movie or TV Shows option, which will display recently added and in progress movies or episodes from your entire movie or tv shows library. Or you can select Playlist (Movies) or Playlist (Episodes), where you enter your category smart playlist, and the recently added and featured titles from that playlist only will be displayed.

I hope this answers your question Smile

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Inprogess Panel for Custom Tv-Seriens0