Release PartyMode Autostart
This is great! Thank you. Is it possible to have a music track keep repeating? Also can I get rid of Partymode Autostart pop-up and sound when screen saver kicks on?
Yes, you can create a play list or a smart play list and select it inside the plugin configuration.

For the second question, try to play with settings.
(2015-10-28, 11:29)muttley:bd Wrote: Yes, you can create a play list or a smart play list and select it inside the plugin configuration.

For the second question, try to play with settings.

Cool. I figured at the playlists but still don't see a way to hide the pop-up graphic and sound when add-on kicks on.
I have run into a couple of issues. I use this to play background trailer music while I browse movie library. I set volume at 50%. The problem though is this lowers volume setting in Kodi permanently so when I playback stereo sources its at -30db and I have to manually turn back up to 0.0db. When party mode kicks in it put system volume back at -30db. My dolby surround sources with pass thru are unaffected.

Is there a fix for this? My work around is to deselect volume adjustment setting and just lower gain on tracks using audio editing software. This works fine for me but then when party mode kicks on and I get that popup and notification sound is very loud! I guess before even the alert was at -30db so it wasn't as bad. How can I completely remove that alert sound and even the popup if possible?
anyone?
Is it possible to add repeat playlist?

xbmc.executebuiltin( "PlayerControl(repeatall)" )

Is it possible to add random?

xbmc.executebuiltin("PlayerControl(Random)")

In the addon?
The feature set that Roel23 is asking for would be quite helpful. I have tried to setup an android TV with Kodi installed to auto play a certain set of videos but was missing the repeat and randomness ability.

Cheers
Confusion is just a state of mind.
I'm sorry, but I'm busy and don't have more time to spent on this addon.

Anyway I think you have two options:
* Use Kodi smart playlist where you can set a random playback, and I guess you should be allow to use repeat.
* Make a pull request on the source: https://github.com/elbowz/partymode-auto...mc-service

Make me know if these solutions could be solve your requests.

Ciao!
Cool addon,

I read this addon can do the same thing like the old "Enable playlist at startup" option.
Is it possible that the playlist starts instead of the splash screen?

That would be really great!!!
I don't know what you mean...the playlist start

Splash screen mean timeout dialog?
This are the Kodi Splashscreens für Kodi 17 and 16.
Is it maybe possible to change these pics with own pics/videos.
Actually is the autostart of party-mode for this splashscreens a bit to late Smile

Kodi splashscreen and partyMode autostart addon are unrelated...you can change splashscreen following something like this: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=107235
Just following up on the last question. I see that the Kodi splashscreen and Partymode Auotstart are unrelated as you say...however, i think the question was referring to this: Even if you eliminate the splashscreen and set Partymode settings, main, enabled, delay 0 seconds, Run playlist enabled, select playlist and point to a short video...when you start Kodi , the main screen appears (system, music, movies, etc) and there's a few seconds delay before the run playlist video finally starts up. Is there a way to have the startup video start immediately?
I don't think is possible... the addon is started by kodi, so I can do nothing, sorry
Ok, thanks...

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PartyMode Autostart0