• 4(current)
Release Confluence Revamp'ed themes for Kodi (v16 & v17)
New updated 3.1.1

New theme not so saturated
New Image for DefaultaddonLanguage (part of new code changes to master) this texture does not exist yet in default theme
New color.xml to match blue.

[still todo]

Wallpaper to match both themes.

EDIT:

New updated 3.1.5

Added new wallpaper and redone more textures on both themes and their variations to bring new refreshed and also new redone textures like radio button/ DefultVideoDelete.
New updated 3.1.7
The following were added to default skin and now to themes.

DefaultAddonContextItem.png
DefaultMusicSearch.png

The following flags are missing in main skin and revamp(ed)themes

see PR:6823

pcm.png
pcm_s16le.png
pcm_s24le.png

Also Default kodi source code references a DeafultRemovableDisk.png which
default skin does not have, it is used for removable drives such as USB drives.
On the themes a Red Drive with a usb glyph.

Updated the compressed xbt for themes usage.
Changelog for 4.0.1
The following were removed from default skin and now to themes.

DefaultMusicSearch.png

Afew more textures were added to theme that are not part of default skin but can be used

e.g. DefaultScript.png which is assigned to python types in core.

For revamped theme now all osd player focus textures match the theme, this was a big change to finally bring the new theme into a worthy state for trying to submit to main skin.

Updated the compressed xbt for themes for download and usage

Download at https://github.com/un1versal/revamped.th...s/tag/4.01

There will be very little being changed now in general, quite a few textures that are future proof, already named accordingly and ready in theme for when I try to add them to default skin.

Please enjoy.
(2015-04-05, 17:33)uNiversal Wrote: Changelog for 4.0.1
The following were removed from default skin and now to themes.

DefaultMusicSearch.png

Afew more textures were added to theme that are not part of default skin but can be used

e.g. DefaultScript.png which is assigned to python types in core.

For revamped theme now all osd player focus textures match the theme, this was a big change to finally bring the new theme into a worthy state for trying to submit to main skin.

Download at https://github.com/un1versal/revamped.th...s/tag/4.01

There will be very little being changed now in general, quite a few textures that are future proof, already named accordingly and ready in theme for when I try to add them to default skin.

Please enjoy.
Hey

Can you just clarify - what's the difference between the revamp and revamped stuff? Does one really need both sets of textures? Revamped seems enough on it's own?
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
revamp and revamped are two different themes both blue base atm.

* revamp is more saturated blue and vivid colors to match throughout.
* revamped is smoother color scheme, easier on the eye and still very striking.

The variance -osf indicates the original solid floor texture i.e. behind RSS vs a diffrent more transparent floor texture.

If you want just one or the other, you can copy the matching /colors themename.xml, /background themename.jpg and /media themename.xbt for the theme or variation you want and apply it.

you can leave out the extracted textures they are unused in themes (just there for show and user curiosity)

You can easily just put all .xml .jpg and .xbt and swicht between themes to see what differences are, and decide which one you like best.
Thus also answering your own question, from a more informed and own experienced point of view.

A little back story.

I tried pushing revamp changes to master kodi in https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/5350 because it fiixes many issues and gives a much needed facelift to skin.
On that PR, the general consensus was that the colors were too saturated, some people liked it, but some did not.
The ones that didn't like - apparently won. Thus, revamped was born to fix and address said comments and I can try one last time to get these changes merged into master or not.
Thanks for your efforts - and good luck. The gatekeepers can be a little fierce.

For what it's worth - I enjoy using it (revamped is my choice)...and I share a custom mod Confluence with all my friends, so they're using it too Smile - I have trimmed it down to just the textures/colours I want and use my own BG instead.
Addons I wrote &/or maintain:
OzWeather (Australian BOM weather) | Check Previous Episode | Playback Resumer | Unpause Jumpback | XSqueezeDisplay | (Legacy - XSqueeze & XZen)
Sorry, no help w/out a *full debug log*.
Yes, indeed. But We must try, it is opensource and does need contribution in this area.

The background, anything but the existing looks better than nothing to me :p, not being terribly creative and being a fan of some simplicity, that was the best I could do in 5 minutes.

There were a couple of comments already, so now pending some screenshot feedback I shall fix at least a couple of things I missed and see if PR is wanted or not.
Worst case scenario, it will stay as a theme.

Maybe one day, default skin will also support loading themes from userdata, when that happens I already have a half working addon for downloading these things. Presuming Im still alive and able then.
See changelog for 4.02

AudioDSP textures were added to theme in preparation for merge of AudioDSP portions..

All osd button focus textures were fixed contained a slight blurp due to old eyes.

Download at https://github.com/un1versal/revamped.th...s/tag/4.02

Please enjoy.
Sad 
I have images that I would like on my custom skin but I have no idea how to edit a XBT file or modify folders using texture packer do you creature skins for guys like me or know someone who doesHuh?
What? Read http://kodi.wiki/view/TexturePacker
Ill try back later
See changelog for 5.01

Notable changes

* FF/RW OSD textures are new revamped and refreshed.
* All media flagging/stremdetails flags and file lists have been redone quite a few to remove pixelation issues but quite a few are redone.
* New media flags hev1/hvc1 official profile subsets of h265
* New missing wmv flags apparently some people have these videos still and no flag existed
Flags PR to mainline https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/7289 however here we are indulging the nerds and specifically name hev1/hvc1 etc.

Download at https://github.com/un1versal/revamped.th...s/tag/5.01

Feedback welcome

Please enjoy.
See changelog for 5.03

Notable changes

* New video flags m2ts, mpeg4, hdmv
* Finished tweaking and fixing the remainder of video/audio flags (only mpaa ratings left to redo again as lost the psd changes)
* V16 alpha1 added a new icon to default skin -PVR side, so this is now v16 ready while keeping backwards compatibiity with all previous versions of Confluence.
* tweaked the readme and added donate button (now that summer is here a cold beer would be nice) Wink

Download at https://github.com/un1versal/revamped.th...s/tag/5.03

Feedback welcome

Please enjoy.
Great stuff! Donated you box of cold beer Smile
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Confluence Revamp'ed themes for Kodi (v16 & v17)0