Font colors via $VAR[]'s
(2015-05-22, 12:16)Jayz2K Wrote: Maybe using the new include type (Isengard) ?

Code:
<include name="MyTextColor">
    <param name="textcolor" default="FFFFFFFF"/> <!--default acts like fallback-->
    <definition>
         <textcolor>$PARAM[textcolor]</textcolor>
    <definition>
</include>

and call it :

Code:
<include name="MyTextColor">
    <param name="textcolor" value="FF$INFO[Skin.String(selectedColor)]"/>
</include>

Didn't tried it so far but this should avoid the $VAR use.

Just tried... Nope.. not working either.
(2014-08-31, 23:18)removed151214 Wrote: Ingenious Smile Feels like I'm getting close to sorting this (with everyones wonderful help). That's got it working everywhere where I define the instances of the controls. Any idea how it could be extended to SettingsCategory.xml for example, where I just provide a default button, and so can't add [COLOR] tags into the label? Thanks again.

Up for this.

Facing (of course) the same problem.

I'm not Python coder at all but isn't it easier to allow the .xml files from Skin "colors" folder to handle $VAR or Skin.Strings. So colors can be called with their name without having to worry about controls code ? Just a though.

Thanks
[Skin] KOver - V1.1.0 Stable (Repo version)
[WIP] ReKOver - Skinning tool project

If I've been helpful or you like my work, hit "THANK USER" button ;) ...
Empty label2's should be fixed in todays nightly build.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-08-01, 08:49)mkortstiege Wrote: Empty label2's should be fixed in todays nightly build.
Thanks for your time in this Smile

(2015-08-01, 08:49)mkortstiege Wrote: Empty label2's should be fixed in todays nightly build.

Great! Thanks for looking into this, really appreciated.
Does this mean it's fixed for all controls that have a label2 property ? So button, edit etc.

And, by any chance is the issue with the textbox colors inside a container also fixed ?
I can confirm all Label2 and textboxes inside containers are fixed. Textboxes have been merged and should be available in tomorrow's Jarvis dev build if I'm not wrong ? Wink

Wow, great. So many great stuff already added in v16.
(2015-08-01, 13:46)Jayz2K Wrote: I can confirm all Label2 and textboxes inside containers are fixed. Textboxes have been merged and should be available in tomorrow's Jarvis dev build if I'm not wrong ? Wink

Exactly, i merged it to master and backported to Isengard branch today. It would be awesome if you guys could grab tomorrows nightly and test.
Always read the online manual (wiki), FAQ (wiki) and search the forum before posting.
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support. Read/follow the forum rules (wiki).
Please read the pages on troubleshooting (wiki) and bug reporting (wiki) before reporting issues.
(2015-08-01, 13:51)mkortstiege Wrote:
(2015-08-01, 13:46)Jayz2K Wrote: I can confirm all Label2 and textboxes inside containers are fixed. Textboxes have been merged and should be available in tomorrow's Jarvis dev build if I'm not wrong ? Wink

Exactly, i merged it to master and backported to Isengard branch today. It would be awesome if you guys could grab tomorrows nightly and test.
Count me in for sure Wink

Will test tomorrow and report back
Tried the latest Jarvis dev build. Textboxes are fine. Label2 for built-in button in control built-in grouplists too but seems that Label 2 for sliderex in those grouplists is once again not showing (ex. VideoOSDSettings). Don't know what changed since your latest test build you sent me.

Can someone confirm please ?

Hmz, you're sure it worked in the test build?
I tried it on another computer. I have to install this build on the one I use today. But I'm pretty sure it worked. Will report when back Home.

Jayz2k, mind sharing a VideoOSDSettings so i am able to test and reproduce?
You can still use the modded Conq file I sent you through PM (the second one).

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Font colors via $VAR[]'s0