Live TV Streaming Broken In XBMC 13.2 With DVBLogic?
Video 
Hi,

I have DVBLogic DVBLink Server software running on my WHS2011 server and I have 5 local Windows 7 Clients running XBMC and everything has been running perfectly until I tried to stream live tv (not something I do that often)

I get either an error 1001 or 2000 "Error Streaming"

After many many hours I found that by rolling all clients back to XBMC 13.1 everything works again!

I have updated 2 of those clients to the latest 13.2 and again they cannot stream live tv

I am able to see/access/use the DVBLink Server through XBMC as it happily shows the EPG & I can record and watch back recorded programs it is just the streaming that doesn't work.

I notice that in XBMC 13.1 the DVBLink PVR Client is Version 1.9.0 and in XBMC 13.2 is is 1.9.1 maybe that is causing the problem?

Can anyone help me fix this please? Here is the Log File

Many Thanks
Hi. I've noticed a couple of posts from you - this one and another asking for a link to version 1.9.0. I'm sorry that I'm not able to really help on this issue, or provide a link (I looked around and couldn't find one since the add-on was added to the main xbmc release). The only things I can think to try are toggling the enable time shift to see if that has any impact. Or could you download an earlier version of Gotham that includes 1.9.0, copy that version somewhere safe and reinstall XBMC and copy 1.9.0 over 1.9.1? My wife will tell you that I'm the king of convoluted and unnecessarily complex workarounds, but it's all I've got for the moment. Hopefully this reply will trigger another from someone with half a clue.
I'm running DVBLink XBMC client 1.9.1 with XBMC 13.2 with DVBLogic 5 and everything works fine.

The 1.9.1 release is available at:
http://forum.dvblogic.com/viewtopic.php?f=66&t=27699

Maybe worth trying that?
Kodi 16.1 on main HTPC Win 7 64-bit, 8 GB RAM, Quad Core 2.4 Ghz
3 x Pi2 running Kodi 16.1 (OSMC)
TVHeadend PVR server providing Freeview HD and Freesat HD
Thanks for your suggestions... I upgraded my version of DVBLink to V5 a couple of weeks ago and it resolved the problem, unfortunately I have friends and family still on XBMC 12.2 because they only have version 4.6 of DVBlink Server. Upgrading the DVBLink server to 5 does resolve the issue but I find it bad that they (like me) have to be forced to upgrade all their DVBLink software (not cheap) to V5 to resolve these issues. I am going to have to wait for DVBLink to respond....

Cheers

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Live TV Streaming Broken In XBMC 13.2 With DVBLogic?0