• 5(current)
Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
Just did, thanks!!
Glad I could help.
Installed version 1.7.1 and home shelfs are back in plex mode! Thanks Calum.
I've been doing some searching and there's two things I can't find.

1) Would it be possible to add a sleep function for android? I don't know if all android boxes have the ability, but my FTVS does and I'd love to have the option in the quit menu.

2) Is it possible to select which home menu item is focused upon loading Kodi? Right now it defaults to Genesis, I'd like to switch it to Netflix. I found a post about this requiring code be changed and it alluded to that not even working. So I have my doubts, but I just wanted to ask if anyone knew anything else.
Small bug where the TV-shows and Movies part on the home screen intermittently vanish and return during an update of the sources.
(2014-12-12, 00:22)Hufvudet Wrote: Running latest nightly of Helix + plexbmc v. 3.5.5. Just updated Amber skin to v. 1.7.2 from github and suddenly the home shelfs don't appear for my libraries!? No script error or anything like that. I can access the libraries fine and play everything. Everything was working perfect with v. 1.7.1, home shelfs and everything. Also tried Helix RC3 but same thing. Haven't changed any settings and double checked everything.

Please help!

And if home shelf is broken with plexbmc, where can I find v. 1.7.1 and roll back?

Thanks for your work, Loving amber with plexbmc!

I am having a similar issue. I installed Amber 1.7.2 on Helix RC3 running on a Chromebox with OpenELEC 4.97.2

The "recently added" items on Movies and TV Shows are not showing up, as they do on my AppleTV. I assume that is the home shelf.
(2014-12-16, 04:46)porkozone Wrote:
(2014-12-12, 00:22)Hufvudet Wrote: Running latest nightly of Helix + plexbmc v. 3.5.5. Just updated Amber skin to v. 1.7.2 from github and suddenly the home shelfs don't appear for my libraries!? No script error or anything like that. I can access the libraries fine and play everything. Everything was working perfect with v. 1.7.1, home shelfs and everything. Also tried Helix RC3 but same thing. Haven't changed any settings and double checked everything.

Please help!

And if home shelf is broken with plexbmc, where can I find v. 1.7.1 and roll back?

Thanks for your work, Loving amber with plexbmc!

I am having a similar issue. I installed Amber 1.7.2 on Helix RC3 running on a Chromebox with OpenELEC 4.97.2

The "recently added" items on Movies and TV Shows are not showing up, as they do on my AppleTV. I assume that is the home shelf.

Phew its not just me! I was going nuts with this one.

I rolled back to the Sept build all good now.
Hi there,

I have the same problem with the recently added items. Can someone send me please the Amber Skin 1.7.1?

Thanks in advance
Drake06
(2014-12-16, 20:31)drake06 Wrote: Hi there,

I have the same problem with the recently added items. Can someone send me please the Amber Skin 1.7.1?

Thanks in advance
Drake06

Hey Guys,

You do realize you can go to previous commits, here is the link for 1.7.1 ==> https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....33e185.zip

Cheers Rob.
Hello there,
greatly impressed by your work by the way, I'm using this now, but is there any way you can click on the seekbar - like most skins - .. to point of movie instead of relying on the skip arrows on bottom , that would just about make this skin perfect for me..
thanks .
Thanks so much for doing this skin for Helix. Love Amber Smile.

Two items I noticed that don't work...

1. Recent/In progress movies and TV shows (when enabled) don't show up in main menu
2. When adding local media sources, I can't select (without a keyboard/mouse anyway) the local scan only option
[H]i-[d]eft [M]edia [K]een [V]ideosaurus
My Family Room Theater
(2014-12-17, 00:17)halfluck Wrote: Hey Guys,

You do realize you can go to previous commits, here is the link for 1.7.1 ==> https://github.com/joethepartylion/skin....33e185.zip

Cheers Rob.

I tried it with this and the last version, but there are no home shelf items (last added movies) displayed. I checked settings but can't find the problem. Could you help?
You said it better than me... that's the main issue I see (no home shelf items of in progress and recent movies or TV shows).
My Family Room Theater
(2014-12-18, 15:01)hdmkv Wrote: You said it better than me... that's the main issue I see (no home shelf items of in progress and recent movies or TV shows).

Hi,

can you check that under Add-ons\Services that Skin Widgets is installed and enabled as it is a call to this add-on that displays the home shelf icons.

Thanks.
Just checked and Skin Widgets is installed and enabled.
My Family Room Theater
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4