Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
(2015-02-09, 05:39)sirmedia Wrote: Two problems I'm running into with this skin:
- the shelves do not show up even though they are enabled (Home Shelf, Favs, Addons)
- I cannot customize any of the Empty slots in the Home Menu. When I click on the entry nothing happens.
This is on SPMC on AFTV. Are these known issues with the skin or something else going on here maybe on SPMC?

I went through the past posts and I found this in a post:
Quote:You can always brute force install skin - copy widgets script, favourites and skin.amber to addons Dir. Restart KODI. Without widgets you won't have shelf and without script.favourites you can't customize home menu. Make sure to post a debug log when reporting install issues.

I guess my problem is that I couldn't install from the .zip and I simply copied the contents of the zip to the addons directory which apparently is not enough, more is required.

I have no idea why I can't install from the zip on the AFTV running SPMC 14.1 (the launcher version if it makes a difference).

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix - by sirmedia - 2015-02-09, 09:41
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4