Release Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix
(2015-02-15, 21:10)Soli Wrote: Pecinko.
I did a testrun of a whole bunch of other skins yesterday, which I tend to do now and then, espescially after a new release of Kodi. Even though Amber is beginnijg to look a little dated I am sticking with it. Sometimes I also use your great quartz5, but that may be a little too simple for me in the long run.

My favorite *thing* in Amber is the addons shelf, but while the shelf for Movies and TV Shows has 2 rows, the addon shelf is only 1 row. i wish we could specify either 2 or even 3 rows, and up to 30 different addons (up from the maximum 10 of today). That would make for an awesome tilebased addon picker! It also would be cool to specify a submenu within an addon, such as choosing a specific website within Chrome Launcher.

Also i wish that "files" would be an availabe submenu under Movies. Now it's only under TV Shows. Apart from these 2 requests, I don't have any complaintsSmile

Thanks!

As for the files there are under movies as well but label is different - "Library". I'll change it to "Browse" in next update.
My skins:

Amber
Quartz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix - by pecinko - 2015-02-16, 11:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Amber now updated to support Kodi 14.0\Helix4