Minor frustrations/problems
Hi there,
Ive been scouring around looking for solutions to a few problems Ive been having recently but alas cannot find anything. My first and foremost problem has been updating XBMC from 13.0 to 13.2. Ive downloaded the installer, run it, and immediately have run into a problem where I get an error saying that most if not all files in the install process will not open (contains an error or cannot be read). I aborted the install, downloaded a fresh copy of the installer and tried again and ran into the same problem. I "Ignore" 'ed my way through the errors until the installation process completed (not sure to what degree) and booted up XBMC, where I am still greeted by a reminder on the top of the screen to update my version. No such luck to fix this thus far.

My second problem has been with no show info, show art or even recognition of video files, that I have not been able to fix for the last couple of months. In regards to Archer, it cannot obtain/display any show info or display art, only individual episode info and art. With regards to Vikings, I have currently downloaded the first three episodes of the show, but when I have tried to watch it through XBMC, the folder (again no art or info) is opened, but nothing else is displayed, no episodes or folders for seasons, again with no info.

If anyone could kindly help me alleviate the problems I am having, it would be greatly appreciated. It has been racking at my brain.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Minor frustrations/problems0