Helix support
Just signed up to say thanks to all the great work you guys are doing, much appreciated!
Thanks for that last virtual keyboard fix rdlorama, I'm having the same problem as you and flamaest. Will give it a go later today.
@rdlorama:
Thanks for all the fixes, I committed them to the repo. By the way: you can submit your fixes directly to the repository, if you want to.
That's Great news.. Smile

So, if i do an update on the raspbmc kodi repository, this will now get the updated/fixed skin?

lastly, will this zip file work on the new OSMC and on the new Pi-2 ?

Thanks again!
I made an image to replace the XBMC logo on the top left of the home screen with a KODI logo... but when I move that image to the media folder in the skin directory, it doesn't change on screen... I guess the image is cached somewhere but I cant figure out where !

anyone know how to get Kodi to load the new image ?
It's in media\Textures.xbt file. Use this tool http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883 to unpack/repack that file.
(2015-03-17, 19:33)rdlorama Wrote: It's in media\Textures.xbt file. Use this tool http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=201883 to unpack/repack that file.

Thank you!

I wonder if one little fix could be made to this skin, it has always annoyed me that when in "file mode" for videos, the Video Add-on Link does not show up...

so if you select the option of directing the Video link to File mode in the skin settings, you sort-of loose the ability to use your video add-ons, you have to go back one level to see it. (its counter-intuitive to go back one level from the first page you are sent to).

it would be great to have a completely independent "file" menu that includes the add-on link, and doesn't let you go back one level.
if anyone wants the image I made to swap the logo, here it is :

I have a bug to report.

when in the favorite menu, and you select any type of video/streaming addon, the skin wont let you play whatever videos are offered via that addon, it seems like the page opened by the favorite dialog is the Programs page, and that page doesn't seem to have all the functionality required to play videos (if that makes sense)... so this makes favorites pretty useless right now.

The same problem can be reproduced if the <provides> tag in the addons.xml of any video/streaming addon is changed to <provides>executable</provides> .. the addon will then show in the "programs" page, and if this is a video addon, it wont play any content if you select a video stream from it. (the HGTV addon can be used to test this issue)
hi guys, thanks for Project Mayhem 3 HD, I refuse to use xbmc without it !! yes xbmc hehe don't even like the new name.

anyway, I have a problem. I have xbmc 11 Eden and only now updating to 14 Helix. I exported my database and am testing a trial version of helix on my laptop.

the database import to the test laptop worked fine and PM3.HD installed fine but the thumbs are missing from "information"

in other words. in thumbnail view (recently added movies) all the thumbs are there, but if I press information i (display information) everything is there but the thumbnail isn't.

the difference is instead of the menu option "choose thumbnail" I have "choose art". I don't really want to choose art for all my movies and I would rather not update the artwork for all films because I chose the best thumbnail I liked when I first added the movies.

is there a way to disable choose art and revert back to thumbnail option?

thank you.

Andre
not sure if this thread is still alive or if the OP is still working on it, but here's another bug:

the video preview window (now playing) on the bottom left of the video navigation page does not work ... it works for every other page (settings, music, weather, etc) but not for video page.
Been using this skin since forever and its fantastic cant live without it!

I have been using version: xbmc13.2Gotham
I upgraded to: kodi-15.1-Isengard

I have noticed when i go into videos and right click a file the context menu opens up but displays wrong.
Also if I have been playing a video then stop and press play again the resume function doesn't work but opens the same broken context menu.

So if I try to play a resumed video there's no way to replay it at all.

Looks like this:
You also need to upgrade skin. Link is in the first post of this thread.
would this new version of PM3.HD work on Kodi 15 "Isengard" ?
(2016-01-02, 04:40)pi-fan Wrote: would this new version of PM3.HD work on Kodi 15 "Isengard" ?

I have it running on Isengard; seems fine. Smile

It's the upgrade to 'Jarvis' that worries me.
Sorry, I didn't have the time to fiddle with this skin in the recent months, but I will allocate a little time to it in the upcoming weeks, and will check Isengard and Jarvis compatibility, and will also take a look on the issues reported in this thread. Thanks for everyone's feedback.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Helix support3