• 14(current)
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.
(2015-07-07, 01:25)zeevgrim Wrote: how can i hide the Media center text in the main menu ?

edit:
i was find how to do this Smile
in Includes_Header.xml
change this
Quote:<include name="GlobalTopBar">
<control type="group">
<include>GlobalLeftHeader</include>
</control>
<control type="group" description="Main Header">
<visible>!Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)</visible>
<include>Animation.VisibleFadeIn</include>
<include>Animation.VisibleFadeOut</include>
<control type="group">
<posx>-10</posx>
<include>HeaderMainInfo</include>
</control>
<control type="group">
<visible>!Window.IsActive(DialogKaiToast.xml)</visible>
<include>HeaderRightInfo</include>
</control>
</control>
</include>

to this
Quote:<include name="GlobalTopBar">
<control type="group">
<include>GlobalLeftHeader</include>
</control>
<control type="group" description="Main Header">
<visible>!Window.IsActive(DialogButtonMenu.xml)</visible>
<control type="group">
<posx>-10</posx>
</control>
<control type="group">
<visible>!Window.IsActive(DialogKaiToast.xml)</visible>
<include>HeaderRightInfo</include>
</control>
</control>
</include>
Big Grin

how can i have this large tile or lg style tile for LTR user. thanks
(2014-11-28, 19:20)orionics Wrote: @FutureCow

you can contact me, check your message box

Regards

orionics

I also would like u to send me the Modded tile png's, but cant seem to use pm system, its forbidden for no reasons
Hello everyone. I'm having some trouble and I'm hoping this awesome thread will be able to help me out. I'm trying to add some transparency to my hub menus. Like in post #4 by Reap705. Also, I would like to know how to do an all black hub menu. Like post #146 by Paranoidjack.

I have the black glass look to my main menu, but my hub menus still have that grey look to it. I feel like I've browsed every part of the settings menu and I can not seem to find what I am looking for. I don't like to ask for help but yea... I've been a member for less than 2 days, so I can't exactly PM the OPs who I am inspired by. So I'd appreciate the help greatly.
If I remember right I modified the skin files directly to add transparency - that was with the vanilla version of Eminence.

However, Eminence MOD has the option to change the transparency directly through the skin settings.

This is the layout I'm now using:

watch gallery
Looks good man. Love the wallpapers. At first things were kind of confusing because of how long this thread has been around. I figured that most of these cool ideas made it into the current release. I ended up locating the opaque toggle. Things look very close to what I wanted. Thanks though.
(2017-02-15, 18:37)Paranoidjack Wrote: If I remember right I modified the skin files directly to add transparency - that was with the vanilla version of Eminence.

However, Eminence MOD has the option to change the transparency directly through the skin settings.

This is the layout I'm now using:

watch gallery

@Paranoidjack

I apologise if you have been asked before, but would you consider doing a release of your modified skin (Eminence 2) for others to use? I really like your minimal style, use of transparency and simple, refined menus.

many thanks

ARWS
(2017-05-14, 16:03)arhodiewithsoul Wrote: @Paranoidjack

I apologise if you have been asked before, but would you consider doing a release of your modified skin (Eminence 2) for others to use? I really like your minimal style, use of transparency and simple, refined menus.

many thanks

ARWS

You can get a text only home menu through skin settings
Skin Settings > Home > Home Bar Style (you have to scroll down to see it - change to "Text Only")
There is also an option there to make the home bar transparent.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
(2017-05-15, 02:21)jurialmunkey Wrote:
(2017-05-14, 16:03)arhodiewithsoul Wrote: @Paranoidjack

many thanks

ARWS

You can get a text only home menu through skin settings
Skin Settings > Home > Home Bar Style (you have to scroll down to see it - change to "Text Only")
There is also an option there to make the home bar transparent.

Excellent! Have just done as you said - like a numpty, I didn't look through the Skin Settings properly...

Thanks for the Help Big Grin

ARWS
Hi, new to the board and new to kodi, just wanted to share this theme I've been working on!
original Eminence, running on SPMC Helix, on an ancient MK808B

I'm a bit of a spotify buff, but their tablet app doesn't look too great on a tv screen,
so I'm going to start using kodi much more for music in the future.

Color theme + visualisation + seek bar. The visualisation doesn't use Artist Slideshow (though if you have AS installed and enabled, it will work), it just grabs the fanart locally.

(the audio play controls do hide automatically, it was just impossible for me to make screenshots without them showing)

watch gallery

Picture 3: music visualisation
Picture 4: info dialog when playing from an album
Picture 5: info dialog when playing from a playlist

Question!
  1. How do I modify the home menu so it's just labels, no icons, like some of you have done? I can't seem to find the right file to modify.
  2. In picture 8 you can see how the highlight makes the text difficult to read. Does anyone have a suggestion for a fix?
  3. How can I make the color of the scrub bar more instense? I can tell that it uses the poster highlight color, but why so faded?

My colors
Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<colors>
    <color name="PosterHighlight">FF1ED760</color>
    <color name="Highlight">AF1ED760</color>

<color name="Selected">ff2f2f2f</color>
    <color name="Selected2">AF1ED760</color>
</colors>

lmk if anyone wants my modified DialogSeekBar.xml and MusicVisualisation.xml!
(2016-10-01, 07:08)rixter110 Wrote: Image

Krypton modified

That is absolutely awesome. Can I get that mod somewhere?
I must admit I really like Eminence 2.0, but I would love to get rid of that Home Tile in the top-left, and just make it super clean. You nailed that!
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Post your color schemes, custom overlays and other customisations here.6