• 14(current)
Release Pushbullet - Your devices working better together
Okay, I'm getting the same problems. settings.xml definitely has the correct token added, and here are the error messages:

Code:
10:42:52 T:11924  NOTICE: [Pushbullet]: No user Kody commands defined. (Create C:\Users\russe\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\userdata\addon_data\service.pushbullet\kcmds.json for that)
10:42:52 T:12224  NOTICE: version 4.6.1 started
10:42:52 T:476  NOTICE: script.grab.fanart: Grab Fanart Service Started
10:42:52 T:11924  NOTICE: [Pushbullet]: Reading settings
10:42:52 T:11924   ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\russe\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\service.pushbullet\service.py", line 76, in run
                                                raise Exception(common.localise(30100))
                                            Exception: You have to set ACCESS TOKEN and add/link this device in add-on settings
10:42:52 T:11924   ERROR: [Pushbullet]: You have to set ACCESS TOKEN and add/link this device in add-on settings

Any ideas what I'm doing wrong? Just in case, here's my settings.xml too:

Code:
<settings>
    <setting id="authorize_action" value="" />
    <setting id="autodismiss_pushes" value="false" />
    <setting id="cmd_on_dismiss_push" value="Stop" />
    <setting id="cmd_on_phone_call_push" value="Pause" />
    <setting id="debug_logging" value="true" />
    <setting id="default_view_mode" value="0" />
    <setting id="ephmeral_test_action" value="" />
    <setting id="handling_address" value="1" />
    <setting id="handling_audio" value="0" />
    <setting id="handling_image" value="0" />
    <setting id="handling_link" value="0" />
    <setting id="handling_list" value="1" />
    <setting id="handling_note" value="1" />
    <setting id="handling_video" value="0" />
    <setting id="interrupt_media" value="false" />
    <setting id="load_token_action" value="" />
    <setting id="load_video_thumbs" value="false" />
    <setting id="notification_time" value="6" />
    <setting id="pb_access_token" value="o.CkDSGwXEDITEDhCYL" />
    <setting id="pb_channels" value="true" />
    <setting id="pb_client_iden" value="" />
    <setting id="pb_client_model" value="" />
    <setting id="pb_client_nickname" value="" />
    <setting id="pb_filter_allow" value="" />
    <setting id="pb_filter_deny" value="yatse" />
    <setting id="pb_mirroring" value="true" />
    <setting id="pb_mirroring_out" value="true" />
    <setting id="pb_mirroring_out_media_nfo" value="true" />
    <setting id="proportional_notification_time" value="true" />
    <setting id="selected_device" value="" />
</settings>

I'm using version 0.8.30
In my case the token disappears from Pushbullets site after connecting Kodi to it. Is it normal?
i just tried installing this this morning and got the error from the rep version:

ERROR: [Pushbullet]: 8 EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:661)

tried installing the version posted a page or so ago and it's giving the same error.

Rpi3 libreelec.
(2017-01-14, 15:46)Ruckus Wrote: i just tried installing this this morning and got the error from the rep version:

ERROR: [Pushbullet]: 8 EOF occurred in violation of protocol (_ssl.c:661)

tried installing the version posted a page or so ago and it's giving the same error.

Rpi3 libreelec.

You can try the develop verison. It worked for me. There's a pull request that hasn't happened yet. https://github.com/elbowz/xbmc.service.p...evelop.zip

Edit: Just replace the add-on files with these from the dev branch.
thank you for your help, but that one also gives the same error Sad
(2017-01-14, 19:36)Ruckus Wrote: thank you for your help, but that one also gives the same error Sad

How'd you install it? if you installed it through the the add-on menu/install zip, I don't think it will work since the folder in the zip is named different. ( -develop instead -master). You could try renaming it. I'm using openelec and I just deleted all the files at /storage/.kodi/addons/xbmc.service.pushbullet-master and replaced them with the files in the zip from github develop branch. Then I disabled/enabled the addon.
doing exactly that solved it for me, awesome stuff and thank you very much Smile
I just downloaded Pushbullet. to my PC and phone.

Has anyone used the kodi addon and the Android app on their box at the same time. DO they step on eeach others toes or does the add on represent itself as its own device?
Box: Matircom G Box AMLS812
Kodi: SPMC
Skin APPTV
Connection ADSL(11MPS) , Ethernet
Game Systems : Wii, PS3
Cable Provider: WOW! (Wide Open West)
Media servers (windows 10 PC) Mediaportal, Playon, Kodi

kodi will be it's own device
Hey guys!

Still having some issues with the add/link device. everytime i click it after i have authorized and loaded my token file it just closes the settings page and does not do anything else.
here are the logs for when this happens
15:52:26 T:4540 ERROR: C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:315: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
15:52:26 T:4540 ERROR: C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:120: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
15:52:26 T:4540 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\main.py", line 218, in <module>
handleArg(args[0])
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\main.py", line 181, in handleArg
linkDevice()
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\main.py", line 98, in linkDevice
for d in client.getDevicesList():
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\lib\pbclient.py", line 124, in getDevicesList
req = requests.get(self.baseURL.format('devices'),auth=(self.token,''))
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 67, in get
return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 53, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 468, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 576, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 447, in send
raise SSLError(e, request=request)
SSLError: [Errno 8] _ssl.c:510: EOF occurred in violation of protocol
(2017-01-16, 21:14)JustinXD7 Wrote: Hey guys!

Still having some issues with the add/link device. everytime i click it after i have authorized and loaded my token file it just closes the settings page and does not do anything else.
here are the logs for when this happens
15:52:26 T:4540 ERROR: C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:315: SNIMissingWarning: An HTTPS request has been made, but the SNI (Subject Name Indication) extension to TLS is not available on this platform. This may cause the server to present an incorrect TLS certificate, which can cause validation failures. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ingwarning.
SNIMissingWarning
15:52:26 T:4540 ERROR: C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\packages\urllib3\util\ssl_.py:120: InsecurePlatformWarning: A true SSLContext object is not available. This prevents urllib3 from configuring SSL appropriately and may cause certain SSL connections to fail. For more information, see https://urllib3.readthedocs.org/en/lates...ormwarning.
InsecurePlatformWarning
15:52:26 T:4540 ERROR: Traceback (most recent call last):
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\main.py", line 218, in <module>
handleArg(args[0])
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\main.py", line 181, in handleArg
linkDevice()
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\main.py", line 98, in linkDevice
for d in client.getDevicesList():
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\service.pushbullet\lib\pbclient.py", line 124, in getDevicesList
req = requests.get(self.baseURL.format('devices'),auth=(self.token,''))
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 67, in get
return request('get', url, params=params, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\api.py", line 53, in request
return session.request(method=method, url=url, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 468, in request
resp = self.send(prep, **send_kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\sessions.py", line 576, in send
r = adapter.send(request, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\justi\Documents\Ultra Android TV\Build work 2\Kodi\portable_data\addons\script.module.requests\lib\requests\adapters.py", line 447, in send
raise SSLError(e, request=request)
SSLError: [Errno 8] _ssl.c:510: EOF occurred in violation of protocol
I'm having the same exact issue, I authorize Pushbullet successfullly and see the token loaded, but when I press the Add/Link This Kodi Device, it closes the settings page and doesn't do anything. I'm on 0.8.32 Android Kodi 16.1
Here's the latest unofficial release, thanks to much appreciated work by muttley:bd:

xbmc.service.pushbullet-0.8.32.zip

It does not work for everyone, and can't be in the official repo because it includes compiled binary files.

The addon is currently marked as broken in the official repo.

Right now neither muttley:bd or I have time to fix this, so it will remain broken until we do, or until someone else does.
I think the addon work on this platform:
* macosx-intel
* win32
* linux-x86_64

(thery are the "compiled binary" included in the addon)

if you are on another platform try to execute:
Code:
python2.7 -m pip install pyopenssl pyasn1 ndg-httpsclient

If you can't or don't work...sorry, no solution at this time
Error * You have to set access token and add/link this device in add-on settings.

16.1 Jarvis, installed from zip. website says authorization was success but apparently it is not working. Any alternative beside this? I would only use to push youtube links to kodi from windows PC (firefox) once a month, but I have more work with this addon all the time. When it worked it was pretty sassy, worked only 2 out of 5 times.
Hello,
I have installed the add on but had a problem.
I managed to authorize the app. But could not add/link the device. When I click on the "add/link the device" option the add on does not respond.
I tried 8.26 8.32 and11.00 release. None worked.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Yaniv
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Pushbullet - Your devices working better together2