Win uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting
I installed Kodi alpha 3 and get this error when trying to run it. Ideas?
Did you happen to figure out what the issue was? I am having the same problem.

Mine also sometimes says, "The file MSVCR120 is missing."

No Idea.

Thank you,
T
(2014-10-07, 16:36)tuckdmt Wrote: Did you happen to figure out what the issue was? I am having the same problem.

Mine also sometimes says, "The file MSVCR120 is missing."

No Idea.

Thank you,
T

Nope. Still having the same issue.
Still have same issue installing beta 3. I have tried on Windows 8.1 64bit box and Windows 7 64bit box.
Are you installing & running as an admin user?
(2014-11-19, 23:37)jjd-uk Wrote: Are you installing & running as an admin user?

Yes
Just to be sure it's not the stupid Windows UAC, have you right clicked on shortcut gone to Properties then Compatibility tab and set "Run this program as an administrator"? Also when installing do you leave all options in the installer checked?
(2014-11-20, 00:20)jjd-uk Wrote: Just to be sure it's not the stupid Windows UAC, have you right clicked on shortcut gone to Properties then Compatibility tab and set "Run this program as an administrator"? Also when installing do you leave all options in the installer checked?

Tried that.
After coming empty when searching the wiki and these forums, I created a ticket for this in the Bug Tracker. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15613
I've had this same issue since the first public release but never bothered to go this deep with it. Being on the third release candidate, I figured by now it would've been resolved. Since it's hasn't and I'm not the only experiencing this... .. .

If anyone on the dev team has questions about my config, let me know. I can supply any amount of data- as much or as little- that may be requested.
I supplied just a wee bit more data in the Bug Tracker.

I have no issues running Gotham.
(2014-12-14, 06:19)Evolution2001 Wrote: After coming empty when searching the wiki and these forums, I created a ticket for this in the Bug Tracker. http://trac.kodi.tv/ticket/15613
I've had this same issue since the first public release but never bothered to go this deep with it. Being on the third release candidate, I figured by now it would've been resolved. Since it's hasn't and I'm not the only experiencing this... .. .

If anyone on the dev team has questions about my config, let me know. I can supply any amount of data- as much or as little- that may be requested.
I supplied just a wee bit more data in the Bug Tracker.

I have no issues running Gotham.

Be nice to get this fixed as still have same issue.
Still having same issue. I have not tried to install on 5 different PCs.
Yup, I see the same problem. Installed Kodi on a fresh installed W8.1 x64 laptop.
The install flies untill vcredist_x86 which takes forever ( any particular reason why this takes so long?)
After finishing and running Kodi, I get the error that sqlite3.dll can't be loaded.
I have the same problem, any ideas guys? Already tried to install Kodi 14.1 test version but it didn't help. There was no problems at all with previous versions and I blame myself that I updated it Sad
yea havingthis problem with a win 7 machine... any fix yet? tryed the admin install and running as admin no joy.....

ANyone Beuler?!?!
Seems that some (not very wise) software install incompatible sqlite3.dll to the windows system folder.
Check your C:\Windows\SysWOW64\ folder for sqlite3.dll and rename it to sqlite3-backup.dll.
If some other software can't start after it, just put sqlite3-backup.dll to the folder where main .exe resides and rename it to sqlite3.dll.

Also check registry key HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Control\Session Manager\KnownDLLs. If sqlite3.dll value is present - remove it. This registry key is designed only for system dlls, not for third-party dlls.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
uh oh can't load sqlite3.dll exiting2