First is transparent (default), the rest is an addition
I hope it is ok for you

Regards

orionics

Image Image Image
Windows 7 ・ Kodi 18.2
Minix Neo U9 H ・ CoreElec/Kodi 18.2
Perfect thank you!
I just recently got Kodi on my new NUC and I picked up this skin, as it's the best I found, hands down.

The only thing I dislike about it, is the weather icons:

How easy would it be to swap those icons out with something like:

thank you for the suggestions regarding making the png files.
(2014-11-15, 22:13)drewdenman Wrote: I just recently got Kodi on my new NUC and I picked up this skin, as it's the best I found, hands down.

The only thing I dislike about it, is the weather icons:

How easy would it be to swap those icons out with something like:

i think this is a great ?uestion... maybe something @jurialmunkey can make an option for us. :-)
Linux Mint 18 LTS 64-bit - Kodi 17 Beta6
Odroid-C2 - Libreelec v7.90.009
what size are these icons please? gonna have a go at making my own
128 x 128.

don't forget to share!, if you please. :-)
yep. The rule I follow is a 64px white image centered on a transparent 128px canvas (so that it has 32px padding). And like locomot1f said share them here if you come up with something you like.
Arctic Fuse - Alpha now available. Support me on Ko-fi.
A couple more icons by myself

Quote:Image Image

That's an OpenVPN icon and soccer ball (like I had to tell you that Wink).

I'm open to taking requests too.
(2014-11-17, 20:43)locomot1f Wrote: 128 x 128.

don't forget to share!, if you please. :-)
Thank you. Going to work on some. I'll be sure. To upload. Although can't promise they will be as neat as you guys are doing Smile
I agree, The weather icons are just plain awful. Not sure that's a skin issue though. They were much nicer with WU addon.
(2014-11-27, 02:04)dkplayaclub Wrote: I agree, The weather icons are just plain awful. Not sure that's a skin issue though. They were much nicer with WU addon.
Are you talking about github helix version or gotham version? Weather icons in git/helix are just something I was trying out to see what colour icons would look like but im likely going to revert it back to the monochrome icons. I didnt even mean to push that change to git but accidently committed my whole working dir with some other changes.
I am using the Gotham version and am seeing the same tpyes of icons that you see in locomot1f's pic above. Some of them are OK, but look at the ones that are showing for Today and Monday. What the hell are thee supposed to be? It's not one of those things I'm losing any sleep over, but the icons should be pretty easily identified, even if the text wasn't there to explain.
(2014-11-27, 18:48)dkplayaclub Wrote: I am using the Gotham version and am seeing the same tpyes of icons that you see in locomot1f's pic above. Some of them are OK, but look at the ones that are showing for Today and Monday. What the hell are thee supposed to be? It's not one of those things I'm losing any sleep over, but the icons should be pretty easily identified, even if the text wasn't there to explain.
yeah it might be something to do with yahoo using different codes to wu. There will be an option in helix to select between the confluence style, flat colour and the monochrome ones. The confluence ones will likely be most accurate.
Sad sad face to see the icons back to Confluence icons.
I liked those ones found by Drewdenman
Is there a way that this pack could be included in the list of options?
I had no problem with the icons using OpenWeatherMap Extended.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Share your custom icons1