• 13(current)
Release 2D Spectrum, visualization
The screensaver comes indeed preinstalled with the latest Jarvis nightlies for windows. The visualization however is not included. Reading through the last postings here I assume it's not going to change anytime soon. Is that correct?

Edit: That was indeed until three days ago. I downloaded and installed the nightly from 3rd November and the visualization is included and working.
Is it wanted behaviour that there is only one specific visualization available in the shadertoy addon? All I get is what basically like Spectrum in 2d and I can't find a setting to change that. Reading through the thread I figured shadertoy visualization comes along with several shaders just like the screensaver.
The visualization should start to come out with Jarvis now, as it was added recently to the repo, so (recent) alpha4 builds should have it, to change presets you need to use the presets button on OSD, in confluence skin its the OSD button to the right.
@popcornmix: about your add-on...

Every once and a while the settings are reset to picking a random screensaver instead of a fixed one. Is this because something happened when updating OE; or the add-on got coincidently updated as well, leaving a no longer existing item selected or something?

Thank you for adding https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Ml2GWy by the way :-) I love it! I tried adding it myself before as well, but the RPi couldn't pull it off. Has the performance increase of the RPi 2 compared to the RPi made this possible; is all the hard work of all you guys in improving the performance of the RPi paying off that much; or did you change the effect code for it to be less resource intensive?
  • 13(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
2D Spectrum, visualization0