Any way to segment my 3d movie collection?
I've got a handful of 3d movies and I'm trying to think of a good way to handle them. Right now the scraper is putting the same art and title on both files and I guess I can go in and force the 3d to display with different artwork. This might be good enough, but I was thinking about how I could put them in their own section and even have a menu item on the main screen just for 3d movies.

If you think about it, having to look through hundreds of movies looking to see which ones are 3d is not really optimal. Having them under their own menu item would be better.

I've also undertaken a desire to build some custom menu's to display my collection by title as one menu item, by date added (not just the first 25 that "recently added" gives you). This gives my family the ability to wander through the collection alphabetically and the option to look through then newer to older. This is how someone would really want to search. Then having the ability to have another menu item that just showed the 3d titles by themselves would really be great.

Any ideas on how I would do that? Maybe make them a set (not really familiar on how that works), and then have the menu item filter just the 3d set? Just thinking off the top of my head.

Thanks,

Roveer
Smartplaylists might be one way to go, but you could look into editing the skin so you have custom menu items. A good place to start reading is http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=HOW...skin_files

Alternatively, there are many skins that allow you to customise them in many ways, including custom shortcuts/content etc. Aeon MQ5 and Aeon Nox spring immediately to mind, but there are many more.
Learning Linux the hard way !!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Any way to segment my 3d movie collection?0