• 12(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
When I run it asks if I want to generate strms, I pick yes, then nothing.

In my folder's settings2.xml it only says,

Genre|Type|Source/Path|Exclusion|Limit|1|Name
(2015-02-10, 15:07)Reb313 Wrote: When I run it asks if I want to generate strms, I pick yes, then nothing.

In my folder's settings2.xml it only says,

Genre|Type|Source/Path|Exclusion|Limit|1|Name

The first post explains how to setup the settings2.xml and gives examples as to what to put there
This addon is working well, the issue now is that the netflix .strms are showing up as an hour long on the PseudoTV EPG. Every show is an hour for some reason on the guide.
I was wondering if there was support for a "/" in the actual folder name of a plugin? For instance, the Hockey Streams plugin has a folder named: [Live / Coming Soon]

I set up my settings2.xml as:

Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.xbmc-hockey-streams-gotham/[Live / Coming Soon]| ""|25|1|Sports

When run, the Strm Generator shows: "found [Live", but then no folder or .strm's are created. I tried putting parenthesis around the folder name, but it still isn't working. Obviously is getting tricked into thinking that the "/" means to look for an additional folder.

Secondly, is there a way to prevent the color names from appearing in the .strm filenames? I'm on the latest version (.08) in the repo.

Thanks!
Parsing PlayOn is a little wonky for General Hospital episodes on Hulu -

If you browse the PlayOn files from Kodi you see shows as s52e01, s52e224, s52e225, etc.

This is what I get after running the plugin:

Code:
General Hospital - 52x01 - Tue, Apr 1, 2014.strm
General Hospital - 02x24 - Fri, Feb 20, 2015.strm
General Hospital - 02x25 - Mon, Feb 23, 2015.strm

settings2.xml for reference:

Code:
TVShows|Playon|Hulu/TV Shows/G/General Hospital/Full Episodes|""|100|1|""

It works out if I make the regex in line 675 in library.py greedier, but I'm not sure if that is something that you would want to use:

Code:
Update -
episodes = re.search('"episode" *: *(.*),', f)

Original -
episodes = re.search('"episode" *: *(.*?),', f)

After changes:

Code:
General Hospital - 52x01 - Tue, Apr 1, 2014.strm
General Hospital - 52x224 - Fri, Feb 20, 2015.strm
General Hospital - 52x225 - Mon, Feb 23, 2015.strm
@cybrsrce, Thanks, I'll include with next updated.

I stink at regex wildcards, feel free to let me know of any other changes I should make.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2015-03-06, 06:33)Lunatixz Wrote: @cybrsrce, Thanks, I'll include with next updated.

I stink at regex wildcards, feel free to let me know of any other changes I should make.

Honestly, you're doing a fine job. Unfortunately, I'm not very good with python so when I try to test different variations the script just breaks Smile

Searching for digits only could speed up the parsing - something like [0-9]+$ or even specify a total number of digits [0-9]{1,4}$. If python handles unicode better than perl you can use \d in place of [0-9].

I would say that I am sufficient with regex, but by no means an expert, and it works when I test with sed...

The best part about this project is that it is one step closer to getting Netflix,Hulu, etc from PlayOn in a presentable format in Kodi. I was trying to figure out how to build a plugin that will scrape metadata and present upnp sources like a library without adding it to the actual library, if that makes sense. I have a bunch of NUCs running diskless OpenELEC so I don't have many other options. Between this and PseudoTV Live I think I have 90% of the framework needed to get started.
Hi Lunatixz,

Just curious if this is still being developed.
(2015-03-18, 11:19)Frozin Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

is this not working for you Frozin?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2015-03-18, 11:19)Frozin Wrote: Hi Lunatixz,

Yes, I will release updates... something broken?
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I don't know why but it pulls streams but it puts them into a blank directory that i can't access. Strm>movies>shows a folder here with no name and when I try to enter it out gives an error "the filename directory name or volume label syntax is in correct". Can't figure out why it's creating that folder
(2015-03-18, 20:24)Frozin Wrote: I don't know why but it pulls streams but it puts them into a blank directory that i can't access. Strm>movies>shows a folder here with no name and when I try to enter it out gives an error "the filename directory name or volume label syntax is in correct". Can't figure out why it's creating that folder

can you post your config file please?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.g*****/Movies/Latest HD Movies|""|15|1|""
Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.s****/Movies/Trending Movies|""|15|1|""

Redacted the addons due to rules
here is my settings.xml

<settings>
<setting id="Automatic_Clean_Folder" value="true" />
<setting id="Automatic_Clear_Folder" value="false" />
<setting id="Automatic_Update" value="true" />
<setting id="Automatic_Update_Delay" value="1" />
<setting id="Automatic_Update_Folder" value="true" />
<setting id="Automatic_Update_Run" value="true" />
<setting id="Automatic_Update_Time" value="4" />
<setting id="CN_Donor" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_Enable" value="0" />
<setting id="CN_Episodes" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_Kids" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_Movies" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_Music" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_News" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_Other" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_Sports" value="false" />
<setting id="CN_TV" value="false" />
<setting id="Clear_Folder" value="false" />
<setting id="Donor_Enable" value="false" />
<setting id="Donor_UP" value="UserTongueassword" />
<setting id="Help" value="" />
<setting id="STRM_LOC" value="/storage/.kodi/userdata/addon_data/script.pseudo.library/Strms" />
<setting id="SanityCheck" value="false" />
<setting id="Update_Timer_NextRun" value="2015-03-19 18:50:29.364562" />
<setting id="Write_NFOS" value="false" />
<setting id="Youtube_Sort" value="false" />
</settings>
it also gives me a configuration error whenever I run the program.... But can't figure out where the error is at... My other system is doing the same thing, only it creates a folder with random numbers and letters and inside it are the strm files, before everything was put into its own directory...
  • 12(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5