Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
A quick question involving parsing for certain shows (that may be beyond the scope of what you're trying to do at the moment):

I'd like to use this to generate strms for anime shows on crunchyroll, and so i added a show with the config line below:

TVShows|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/Anime/Alphabetical/Ace of the Diamond|""|100|1|Ace of Diamond

This grabs the show correctly, and saves the files like they're named on crunchyroll:

E:\STRM\TVShows\Ace of Diamond\Episode 1 - The One Pitch - PluginTV.strm

The problem is that XBMC can't then parse that episode, since no season is specified. I can change the end of the config line to "Ace of Diamond\Season 01", which will result in a season directory with the episodes in it, but i'm assuming since the files are still just "episode 01" that XBMC doens' tknow what to do with it.

That being said, is there any way to either get an xbmc scraper to recognize these, or maybe work something into the plugin to specify appending something before the filename, so i could append "season 01 - " before the name?

Thanks in advance - the plugin is super early and is already showing HUGE promise!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] "PseudoLibrary" Strm Generator w/ Library Integration - by Ryoga79 - 2014-09-30, 20:13
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5