Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-09-27, 16:57)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-09-27, 16:52)locoguano Wrote: Do STRMs work for audio and if so, any chance of seeing an AUDIO category added to the scanner? I'd love to be able to add music from addons to the Kodi library.

Don't see why not, let me get my first release out, then I'll look into strms from misc addons and upnp sources.

::Update::

Because of time restraints initial beta release will not feature NFO and youtube Strm generating... But those are main features that will be released shortly Smile

::Update::

Initial beta release will be available via my repo.
Doesn't include youtube, music, or nfo creation... those features are coming soon!

You'll have to forgive me for being so late to the party but...I mean...did I just read about AUDIO channels being supported in an upcoming update? Great googly moogly that would be awesome. Literally the only reason I ever exit PTVL is to listen to music. If we finally saw "Music Choice" style channels integrated (Mp3 or Addon based) well, at that point I cant see a reason to ever exit PTVL...except to update the channels, but with set-top box mode coming, even that will be handled.

Great work Luna as always.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] "PseudoLibrary" Strm Generator w/ Library Integration - by ARYEZ - 2014-10-03, 07:40
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5