• 4(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-10-03, 05:37)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-03, 05:29)Ryoga79 Wrote: It seems to scan in movies correctly, but i'm having a weird issue where instead of creating a folder for the show, then strms inside the folder, it's creating an individual folder, then a strm with the same name inside it. Only seems to happen when i set the content type to "TVShows"..."generic" seems to be fine. Also, the issue i mentioned earlier in the thread still names the strms from the Crunchyroll plugin in a format that XBMC can't scan. That's not the plugin's fault, it's naming them as found (\ace of diamond\episode 1.strm). But an option to append text like "season 01" before the "episode 01" would be useful, but may be out of scope for what you're trying to do with the plugin.

I'd test more, but i'm getting ready to go on vacation for a week Smile

can I see the configuration?

When i run it with this config:

Generic|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/Anime/Alphabetical/Ace of the Diamond|""|100|1|Ace of Diamond

It generates the folders like so:

E:\STRM\Generic\crunchyroll-takeout\Ace of Diamond\Episode 1 - The One Pitch - PluginTV.strm

When i run it with this config:

TVShows|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.crunchyroll-takeout/Anime/Alphabetical/Ace of the Diamond|""|100|1|Ace of Diamond

I get:

E:\STRM\TVShows\Episode 1 - The One Pitch\Episode 1 - The One Pitch - PluginTV.strm

Note that the series folder is missing from the second one. It seems to do the same thing with Hulu and Netflix as well, although i can test them separately if you need. Hopefully i'm just making a dumb type-o in my config Smile
@Ryoga79 Making changes now, but... next update has some changes to configuration options... keep an eye out for configuration changes in post 1
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is today's update going to have youtube added? Thanks it seems to be working great for vevo so far.
Intel® Quad Core i5 Sandybridge @3.40GHz | ASRock Z775 Mobo 8GB DDR3 Ram | Logitech K400 Keyboard |
| Logitec Harmony 550 Remote| 46' Samsung LCD TV | Onkyo TX-S605 w/ Bose 5.1 Surround
Used it with Spotitube. Works nicely for music videos.
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.spotitube/Browse Playlists/Genres/Decades/Grungy|""|25|1|Spotitube
Hello,Lunatixz
Fantastic work!

My plugin contains some folders with greek letters,is it possible to create strms for those folders?Pseudo Library seems to "ignore" them and creates nothing,neither folder nor strms...

English folder name (everything works fine)
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.hellenic.player/Archives/MEGA/Alma Libre|""|25|1|Alma Libre

Greek folder name (nothing is created)
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video.hellenic.player/Archives/MEGA/Ντόλτσε Βίτα|""|25|1|Ντόλτσε Βίτα

Thanks
v.0.0.5 Posted to repo, Lots of changes! including youtube added...

Configurations have changed please read post 1.

I've also changed the example configurations to reflect all changes.
Lunatixz,

Not able to get exclusions to work. Here is the different configs for a "cartoon" plugin

TVShows|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video."cartoon"/|.Top Cartoon|10|1|
TVShows|Plugin|plugin://plugin.video."cartoon"|".Top Cartoon"|10|1|

These configs still creates strm files for what is in the ".Top Cartoon" directory.

Using v.0.0.5

Thanks
(2014-10-05, 23:58)ullms Wrote: Lunatixz,

Not able to get exclusions to work. Here is the different configs for a "cartoon" plugin

These configs still creates strm files for what is in the ".Top Cartoon" directory.

Using v.0.0.5

Thanks

What are to trying to do? from that config you want everything but ".Top Cartoon" ?

Thats a crazy move, I really don't recommend you go crazy like that... you should do something like this:

Code:
Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoon/.Top Movie|""|25|1|Top Movies

One configuration for each major folder... this way you can narrow down problem areas...
(2014-10-06, 00:34)Lunatixz Wrote:

Using v.0.0.5

Thanks

What are to trying to do? from that config you want everything but ".Top Cartoon" ?

Thats a crazy move, I really don't recommend you go crazy like that... you should do something like this:

Code:

One configuration for each major folder... this way you can narrow down problem areas...
I was using one of the folders to test. I actually want to exclude the top 4 folders and only pull in the cartoons that are located in the root directory.

I know there is a lot of cartoons in the root directory too, but I'm just doing testing on your addon.

Thanks
(2014-10-06, 00:39)ullms Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 00:34)Lunatixz Wrote:

Using v.0.0.5

Thanks

Code:

I was using one of the folders to test. I actually want to exclude the top 4 folders and only pull in the cartoons that are located in the root directory.

I know there is a lot of cartoons in the root directory too, but I'm just doing testing on your addon.

Thanks

okay so then use something like this:

Code:
Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoon|.Top Movie,.Top Cartoons,etc,etc|25|1|Root files
(2014-10-06, 01:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 00:39)ullms Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 00:34)Lunatixz Wrote: What are to trying to do? from that config you want everything but ".Top Cartoon" ?

Code:

Thanks

Code:
Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoon|.Top Movie,.Top Cartoons,etc,etc|25|1|Root files

Those links all have color formatting (teal-ish). How does the list deal with text formatting? That could be the issue.
(2014-10-06, 01:19)Crispybishop Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:02)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 00:39)ullms Wrote: I was using one of the folders to test. I actually want to exclude the top 4 folders and only pull in the cartoons that are located in the root directory.

Thanks

Code:

Those links all have color formatting (teal-ish). How does the list deal with text formatting? That could be the issue.
That's is true the font is teal.
I tried the suggested filter and that did work either.
(2014-10-06, 01:27)ullms Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:19)Crispybishop Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:02)Lunatixz Wrote: okay so then use something like this:

Code:

I filtered out most colors but didn't filter that one... send me the string so I can add it to the list... something like color=teal
(2014-10-06, 01:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:27)ullms Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:19)Crispybishop Wrote: Those links all have color formatting (teal-ish). How does the list deal with text formatting? That could be the issue.

I filtered out most colors but didn't filter that one... send me the string so I can add it to the list... something like color=Huh?

I'm having this issue right now. Trying to filter (exclude) the "<< Return to Main Menu" within moviestorm/TV Series/New Episodes, and I can't. When I save that as a favorite, then open the favourites.xml doc, I see it formatted as such:

[COLOR cyan] &lt;&lt; Return to Main Menu [/COLOR]

Entering that exact thing in my exclude section isn't working, though.

ALSO::

I can't filter "- Play All" or "- Play All (Randomly)" from Youtube Billboard. It's formatted as:
- Play all and - Play all (randomly)

Community list says you filtered out , but it still triggers the "Play All" function during any autotunes.
(2014-10-06, 01:44)Crispybishop Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:36)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-06, 01:27)ullms Wrote: That's is true the font is teal.

I filtered out most colors but didn't filter that one... send me the string so I can add it to the list... something like color=Huh?

I'm having this issue right now. Trying to filter (exclude) the "<< Return to Main Menu" within moviestorm/TV Series/New Episodes, and I can't. When I save that as a favorite, then open the favourites.xml doc, I see it formatted as such:

[COLOR cyan] &lt;&lt; Return to Main Menu [/COLOR]

Entering that exact thing in my exclude section isn't working, though.

ALSO::

I can't filter "- Play All" or "- Play All (Randomly)" from Youtube Billboard. It's formatted as:
- Play all and - Play all (randomly)

Community list says you filtered out , but it still triggers the "Play All" function during any autotunes.

its all working great here... but then again i'm running v 0.0.6 Wink

I'll push update soon, which handles removing unwanted string info...
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5