Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
I was still having trouble with excluding folders with the "cartoon" plugin. I was able to get your plugin to exclude the folder by removing the color from the folders by modifying the default.py file of the "cartoon" plugin.

Now the problem lies with the naming of the files. The cartoons in the root are series not movies. The plugin is putting one strm file in a folder using the episode name. Meaning the folder and the strm file in it are the same. Instead of using the show name as the folder name and the inside it. Using TVshows layout. Also tried all other genre layouts too.

Also some of the folders in this plugin end in a "." (which isn't the fault of your plugin) which causes an invalid file naming in Windows and prevents the folder from being deleted through conventional means. This means the new option to clear the strm folder doesn't clear if this happens.

Hope I explained all of this correctly.

Thanks.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] "PseudoLibrary" Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX - by ullms - 2014-10-07, 04:17
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5