Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-10-07, 04:27)Lunatixz Wrote: Next update fixes issues with color codes, as far as folders. Try playing with the different types Generic, TV..,epos...,movie. And with or without the last configuration for folder name. I'm sure one of them will meet your needs.

TV...episodes type is only meant to be used if the plugin is formatted correctly.

Ok I think I've tried just about every combination of Types(TV, Movie, Generic, Episode) with no success. It seems when using TVshow type the folder name of the tv show gets skipped, opens the folder and creates a folder of each episode and puts a stream in that folder with the same name. With Generic or Movie it just creates a stream for each episode for every Tv show and puts all the streams in one folder.

I've tested this with Netflix and the plugin works perfect with "My List"

I'm thinking this comes down to how this "cartoon" plugin is naming the episodes. I've looked into a few of the folders in the plugin and the naming of the episodes is different in just about every folder.

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Beta] "PseudoLibrary" Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HUL... - by ullms - 2014-10-07, 21:38
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5