• 9(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-10-31, 18:29)Lunatixz Wrote:
(2014-10-31, 17:28)hunkyn Wrote:
(2014-10-10, 22:36)Lunatixz Wrote: I didn't add a duration filter yet...but it's easy enough to add. Been busy...

Luna, just checking if you had a chance to look into adding the duration filter?

yeah, maybe next update... but this will only work with plugins that report duration info... so it might not work 100% throughout all plugins..

(2014-10-31, 14:38)tenchu98 Wrote: OK, I have a stupid question - If I add all streams from say 2 different addons, and both have the same show on them will it duplicate that show?

if the folder and file are the same, the old one will be overwritten.

Cool, Thank you for the response. Also, is there another update coming? The last one made my android act just like the windows box. Is there someplace to download the old version?
Here is my xml:
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoonHD|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.funniermoments|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.discovery_com|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.disneyjunior|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.diy|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.docuhub|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.foodnetwork|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.g4tv|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.howstuffworks_com|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.pbs|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.tbh.kidswb|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.tmz|""|200|1|""
TVShows|Plugin|plugin.video.hgtv|""|200|1|""

can anyone tell me if I have something wrong here?
PseudoLibrary simply won't generate strm's from this xml
Your configuration is terrible, lol you are trying to parse every folder? In everyone of those plugins... I think its a little overboard.
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Is that why it refuses to generate strm's
Altered:
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoonHD|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.funniermoments/Kids Time|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.discovery_com/TLC|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.disneyjunior|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.foodnetwork|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.g4tv/Shows|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.howstuffworks_com|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.pbs/PBS Kids|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.pbs/Programs|""|200|1|""
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.tmz/Full Episodes|""|200|1|""
TVShows|Plugin|plugin.video.hgtv|""|200|1|""
Ok. Just remove the cartoonHD. Try Discovery first ALONE and see if ti work. If it does then add HGTV. Run again. If it work then add Howstuffworks. Run again. If it work then add TMZ. Run again. if it work then add PBS and so on.

For the CartoonHD damm plugin, the only way I got it to work was this way:

1. create a new folder, name it CartoonHD streams or something like that. Change the folder in the PseudoLibrary settings.
copy your settings2 file and rename it something like settings2_good_conf or something similar.

create a new settings2 file with this only entry

Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.cartoonhd|""|10000|1|CartoonHD

and run it overnight. It takes a long, long, long time. For this you will need a hefty computer. I don't think an android box can handle it.
(2014-11-01, 18:17)Fallito Wrote:
Code:
It takes a long, long, long time. For this you will need a hefty computer. I don't think an android box can handle it.

Configurations like this are mind numbing... not only are you trying to parse the whole plugin, which on its own is down right silly! but you put a parsing limit of 10k?

I think users need to understand the only time you should parse the root of a plugin is when the only videos you want are contained in the root level and you exclude any additional folders from being parsed.
You should Never, Ever use a configuration that tries to parse the whole entire plugin, without tons of exclusions rules...

Just look at the example configurations given in post 1... do any of them parse the root of a whole plugin? greedy configurations will only lead to this program either taking forever to parse or most likely not even creating strms at all.

Configure conservatively... I highly doubt you want every single link in an entire plugin! I also highly doubt you need to parse 10k files each time this plugin runs... Smile
(2014-11-01, 19:45)Lunatixz Wrote:
Code:
It takes a long, long, long time. For this you will need a hefty computer. I don't think an android box can handle it.

Configurations like this are mind numbing... not only are you trying to parse the whole plugin, which on its own is down right silly! but you put a parsing limit of 10k?

I think users need to understand the only time you should parse the root of a plugin is when the only videos you want are contained in the root level and you exclude any additional folders from being parsed.
You should Never, Ever use a configuration that tries to parse the whole entire plugin, without tons of exclusions rules...

Just look at the example configurations given in post 1... do any of them parse the root of a whole plugin? greedy configurations will only lead to this program either taking forever to parse or most likely not even creating strms at all.

Configure conservatively... I highly doubt you want every single link in an entire plugin! I also highly doubt you need to parse 10k files each time this plugin runs... Smile

I clearly understnd that. I only run it once to get the stream files and forget about the damm plugin. It is not part of my settings2 file, Lunatixz...
(2014-11-01, 20:58)Fallito Wrote:
Code:

I clearly understnd that. I only run it once to get the stream files and forget about the damm plugin. It is not part of my settings2 file, Lunatixz...

Just throwing the information out there...
Code:

OK so how do I exclude the folders? I am fine with just the root videos from cartoonHD for now, and can add the .Disney stuff separately when that is resolved. The reason I try to get all of the root stuff, is that I choose addons that are mostly items my family watches.
(2014-11-03, 09:01)tenchu98 Wrote:
Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.ADDON|""|10000|1|Channel Name

OK so how do I exclude the folders? I am fine with just the root videos from cartoonHD for now, and can add the .Disney stuff separately when that is resolved. The reason I try to get all of the root stuff, is that I choose addons that are mostly items my family watches.

Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.addon|"excluded folder 1,excluded folder 2, excluded folder 3"|10000|1|Channel Name
OK, I think the problem is the CartoonHD addon is no longer working. I have to find another addon that has my shows.
HULK and classic cartoons are the main ones. I am trying to get away from 1channel, as it is constantly going down.
(2014-11-03, 18:37)tenchu98 Wrote: OK, I think the problem is the CartoonHD addon is no longer working. I have to find another addon that has my shows.
HULK and classic cartoons are the main ones. I am trying to get away from 1channel, as it is constantly going down.

knock it off with discussion of banned add-ons here man.
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
(2014-11-03, 18:44)bry- Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 18:37)tenchu98 Wrote: OK, I think the problem is the CartoonHD addon is no longer working. I have to find another addon that has my shows.

I was not aware it was banned, how about a polite warning. I am simply trying to get my setup working.
(2014-11-03, 19:03)tenchu98 Wrote:
(2014-11-03, 18:44)bry- Wrote:

I was not aware it was banned, how about a polite warning. I am simply trying to get my setup working.

you should consider reading the two following pages.

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=119117

http://kodi.wiki/view/Forum_rules
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
Since I have no way of knowing which addon will be considered banned, I am going to generalize this question.

Is anyone else having any trouble getting strm's generated for even just one addon? It doesn't seem to matter which one I choose, pseudolibrary won't generate any strm's
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5