• 10(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2014-11-04, 17:08)tenchu98 Wrote: Since I have no way of knowing which addon will be considered banned, I am going to generalize this question.

Is anyone else having any trouble getting strm's generated for even just one addon? It doesn't seem to matter which one I choose, pseudolibrary won't generate any strm's

its working fine on my end... You can post your example configurations, just rename the plugin in question, then pm me the real name...
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
(2014-11-04, 17:08)tenchu98 Wrote: Since I have no way of knowing which addon will be considered banned, I am going to generalize this question.

Is anyone else having any trouble getting strm's generated for even just one addon? It doesn't seem to matter which one I choose, pseudolibrary won't generate any strm's

I'm able to generate streams of Hulu Plus content from PlayOn without any issues.
I'm trying to get this to work with a simple strm (Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxbbc|""|25|1|"").

Nothing is generated, and the following error occurs in the log:

16:03:26 T:1020 NOTICE: Thread LanguageInvoker start, auto delete: false
16:03:26 T:1020 NOTICE: -->Python Interpreter Initialized<--
16:03:26 T:1020 ERROR: Use of deprecated functionality. Please to not assume that "os.getcwd" will return the script directory.
16:03:26 T:1020 NOTICE: PseudoLibrary: Initializing MetaHandlers version: 0.0.8
16:03:27 T:1020 ERROR: Use of deprecated functionality. Please to not assume that "os.getcwd" will return the script directory.
16:03:27 T:1020 NOTICE: PseudoLibrary: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.7.16.2
16:03:27 T:1020 NOTICE: script.pseudo.library PseudoLibrary C:\Users\Bedroom\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudo.library 0.0.8

Any idea what this could be? My MetaHandler seems to be up to date (script.module.metahandler is version 2.7.0)

Thanks!
(2014-11-07, 02:26)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: I'm trying to get this to work with a simple strm (Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxbbc|""|25|1|"").

16:03:26 T:1020 ERROR: Use of deprecated functionality. Please to not assume that "os.getcwd" will return the script directory.
16:03:27 T:1020 ERROR: Use of deprecated functionality. Please to not assume that "os.getcwd" will return the script directory.
16:03:27 T:1020 NOTICE: PseudoLibrary: Loading sqlite3 as DB engine version: 3.7.16.2
16:03:27 T:1020 NOTICE: script.pseudo.library PseudoLibrary C:\Users\Bedroom\AppData\Roaming\XBMC\addons\script.pseudo.library 0.0.8

Any idea what this could be? My MetaHandler seems to be up to date (script.module.metahandler is version 2.7.0)

Thanks!
If you look in the xbmc log you *might* see the links that would be written into the.strm file. I found that many times.
@Lunatixz - I sent my config in pm
(2014-11-07, 04:42)BigOldBoy Wrote:
(2014-11-07, 02:26)GriffeyJuni0r Wrote: I'm trying to get this to work with a simple strm (Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.mxbbc|""|25|1|"").

Thanks!
If you look in the xbmc log you *might* see the links that would be written into the.strm file. I found that many times.

Thanks for the help - When I click the program and select Generate Strm's, it actually looks like it generates the streams properly. But in the Plugin Folder, there is just a blank file called "plugin". I tried generating the streams in the Default folder, as well as into a few of my XBMC Media Folders with the same blank file getting generated. The log has a bunch of NOTICE lines with the Plugin URL's, and the last two lines show:

16:05:18 T:1800 NOTICE: PseudoLIbrary - pluginInfo Return
16:05:18 T:1800 NOTICE: BuildPluginFileList, Final folder found walk root
Very cool little program, is there any way to have it write out an error log? I would like to know which settings returned errors so I can clean up my settings2.xml file from time to time.
Hi Lunatixz,

I don't know if you have seen this Google Music addon http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=200640 - It allows access to your Google Music All Access library. I would love to have my streaming library imported to the native Kodi music library, but your PseudoLibrary plugin doesn't seem to work with it. I have tried the following, as well as various playlists etc... some with only one song in them.

Code:
Music|Plugin|plugin.audio.googlemusic.exp/My Library/All songs|""|25|1|""

Nothing seems to happen when I run your plugin.

Is this a problem with the Google Music addon? Can you suggest how I might make this work?

Thanks
Tab
Is it possible,in a future update,to add support for plugins that contain non english characters?

e.g. Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.hellenic.tv/Networks/MEGA/Celebrity Game Night|""|25|1|""

The last folder "celebrity game night"contains 10 files not written in english and pseudo library can't parse them...

Thank you
Hi, is it possible to generate strms for the results of a search in a plugin?

for example :-
Movies|Plugin|plugin.foo.bar/Movies/Search/searchterm|""|25|1|""
(2014-12-11, 00:06)gibonator Wrote: Hi, is it possible to generate strms for the results of a search in a plugin?

for example :-
Movies|Plugin|plugin.foo.bar/Movies/Search/searchterm|""|25|1|""
Did you try this? I have used MyLibrary to generate strms from a search. I didn't include the 'searchterm' in the xml file, instead I just set it to go to the 'search' folder which prompted for a search term, and then entered the search term.
When it says it's parsing a plugin, that means it going to work? I'm trying veehd plugin.
I'm guessing veehd plugin is a no no? No response from anyone. Where. Do I find the information about legal or illegal addons?
(2014-12-17, 07:51)steve55792 Wrote: I'm guessing veehd plugin is a no no? No response from anyone. Where. Do I find the information about legal or illegal addons?

http://kodi.wiki/view/Banned_add-ons

That said, veehd doesn't seem to be on the list. It's possible nobody else who visits this thread is using it.
Thank you Pkscout. What a bummer there Is a lot of nice addons on the blacklist
  • 10(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5