• 14(current)
Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
What kind of tuner do you have?
first_time_user (wiki) | free content (wiki) | forum rules (wiki) | PVR (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)

IMPORTANT:
The official Kodi version does not contain any content what so ever. This means that you should provide your own content from a local or remote storage location, DVD, Blu-Ray or any other media carrier that you own. Additionally Kodi allows you to install third-party plugins that may provide access to content that is freely available on the official content provider website. The watching or listening of illegal or pirated content which would otherwise need to be paid for is not endorsed or approved by Team Kodi.
It's a Hauppage 950q plugged into a laptop running Vista. Currently handles my ATSC channels just fine through NPVR. In the research I've done, I know I could plug it into my Chromebox running OpenELEC and run both OTA and .strm files through tvheadend instead, which I believe can remux the streams if needed, but then I'd have to install my indoor antenna in the living room, which I'd prefer to avoid. I also know I could run all this through PTVL, but I'd really prefer to use Kodi's native LIVE TV menu just as I currently do, only now w/ add'l internet live stream channels, and w/o worrying about the skin change that comes w/ PTVL. Hope that all makes sense.
(2015-02-08, 19:26)J5k! Wrote: This is an awesome plugin! It's very similar to something I've been trying to hack together for a few days now, using the netflixbmc plugin. I'm trying to generate streams for my suggestions from netflix and running into something funky. Basically I have a rule like this:

Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.netflixbmc/Suggestions/Top Pick for ... |""|10|1|NetflixMovies

It seems to get started ok, but then it starts launching the actual url's (which given the nature of the plugin, open the netflix site in chrome). Any ideas?

Finally, I've never gotten it to actually create any .strm files. Will it create the "NetflixMovies" folder referenced above somewhere, or does it require an absolute path to an existing folder?

Howdy, I'm having the same/similar issue :/ Instead of creating Netflixbmc stream file, the links are being launched! Also not having any luck with Huluchrome either. No files or directories are ever created.... Have tried selecting a new output directory but nothing. Windows OS, latest pseudo library version and latest stable Kodi.

Have tried....(plus many variations! And read entire thread)....

TVShows|Plugin|plugin.video.huluchrome/Queue|""|25|1|""
Episodes|Plugin|plugin.video.netflixbmc/TV Shows/My List/Orange Is the New Black|""|100|1|Orange Is the New Black

Any help appreciated.

@Lunatixz.... Love your work. If I could get it working, it'd be even better, cheers Smile
@Lunatixz excellent add-on mate.

I am using PL with a plugin that shows live tv streams with tokens and I managed to successfully link it to an epg add-on by updating the streams every 2 hours. I am facing a different problem with the streams now since the devs have added a (playing now) description to the stream title which causes the links to be broken if the title changes due to the change in the program. is there a way to update the library on smaller intervals like thirty minutes (.5 hours) or could there be a way to have the streams linked to the channels according to the order in the folder with no effect due to the change in the name.

thanks again for this great addon
(2015-05-06, 18:09)hzeir Wrote: @Lunatixz excellent add-on mate.

I am using PL with a plugin that shows live tv streams with tokens and I managed to successfully link it to an epg add-on by updating the streams every 2 hours. I am facing a different problem with the streams now since the devs have added a (playing now) description to the stream title which causes the links to be broken if the title changes due to the change in the program. is there a way to update the library on smaller intervals like thirty minutes (.5 hours) or could there be a way to have the streams linked to the channels according to the order in the folder with no effect due to the change in the name.

thanks again for this great addon

Hi hzeir I may have a solution are you using ruyaiptv? If so I solved this exact issue this morning if I share the modifications will you share how you added to the epg? It will save me a lot of time!!
Not quite certain where to ask this but it seems that someone here may know. When I access the Netflix folder in Playon via UPnP within Kodi, the folder appears empty. This doesn't always happen, but probably 99% of the time. Has anyone run into this?
@Lunatixz I can't install your repo in Isenguard. I get "blah blah doesn't have correct structure". Just me or am I doing something wrong? How can I make it work in Isenguard Beta 1?
If I extract the plugin I can see it in my program tab in Kodi but I can't find the Settings2.xml as it isn't installed correctly I guess.

Thanks

NM I found how to instal the repo and now the addon works great.
@Lunatixz
I might be missing a setting somewhere but I can't figure it out. My settings2.xml (C&P from the example on OP)is as follows:
NOTE: this is true with any plugin I use.

Code:
Movies|Plugin|plugin.video.sega/Movies/Most Popular|""|25|1|""

No change to the default settings.xml
but I am not gettings any movies. I get this:

What am I doing wrong?
Having some trouble setting this up with CrackleR. Trying to scrape the Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee folder (sadly not sorted into seasons, but I can fix that afterward). My set up is:

Code:
Episodes|Plugin|plugin.video.crackler/TV/Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee|""|100|1|""

which successfully scrapes the last 7 entries in the folder, but not the whole folder. As the limit is set to 100, that makes no sense to me, but maybe there's something I'm missing.
hey all,
just started using the strm builder and it's great,
my problem is when creating plugin strms from directories with "/" in them,
there are couple of plugins that have 24/7 directories...

anyone have a solution?

tried " " of course with no luck

thanks
Solved. Please disregard.
Luna! Is Generic not a type in PlayOn?
can you get tidal direct tv, dishanywhere, UFC BT sport
(2015-06-21, 07:37)hasamba Wrote: hey all,
just started using the strm builder and it's great,
my problem is when creating plugin strms from directories with "/" in them,
there are couple of plugins that have 24/7 directories... for example "plugin.video.vdubt25/24/7 streams"

same problem with "colored directories" like "vaughnlive/[COLOR FFAAAAAA][COLOR FFFFFFFF]M[/COLOR]isc[/COLOR]"

anyone have a solution?

tried " " of course with no luck

thanks

Luna, can you please help?
I mentioned this in the PseudoTV Live thread, but the YouTube parsing code in PseudoLibrary has stopped working for some reason. At least for me. I'm using the example code (as a test), which worked like a week ago, but for the last couple of days no strms are downloaded.

Code:
Episodes|Youtube|PLT52XzVRtPAnFa7-RDICbbURdeuXtUvi0|""|100|2|Tales From The Crypt

When I launch PseudoLibrary, it parses the list and then closes. It doesn't even acknowledge YouTube configs. Your average plugin still works fine and using YouTube as a plugin works fine too like so...

Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.youtube/Playlists/Two Best Friends Play The Walking Dead|""|50|1|""

But using YouTube-Type code just gets ignored. Also, I probably wouldn't bother with this post, but trying to direct PseudoLibrary to a subscribed channel and grabbing a playlist doesn't work either. It just gives up at "Playlists" like so...

Code:
Generic|Plugin|plugin.video.youtube/Subscriptions/Jesse Cox/Playlists/Deus Ex: Human Revolution (Completed)|""|100|1|""

So any advice, update, or just acknowledgement would be cool.
  • 14(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5