Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
Just to follow up on my own post:
  • Right now I just have Netflix putting streams for everything in both the TV Shows and Movies sections. It isn't ideal, but it only leads to a few mistaken overlaps (the Mission Impossible TV show, a random movie named Chuck, etc.) - I went to the source sections and individually changed the content of each overlapping stream to "none" and set to exclude them from scans, so hopefully that will prevent further problems until I add another show or movie that overlaps.
  • I haven't done much with Hulu yet but I'm wondering if anyone else can chime in: in XBMC.MyLibrary, my config for Hulu was this:

<PlayOnHulu custom_parser="PlayOn" recursive="true" suffix=" [Hulu]">
<subfolder name="Your Subscriptions" recursive="true" force_tvdb="true" >
<exclude>
<regexp>/Seasons$</regexp>
<contains>/Seasons/</contains>
<contains>E00</contains>
<contains>S00</contains>
<contains>/Clips/</contains>
</exclude>
</subfolder>
<subfolder name="Your Queue/Sort By Show" recursive="true" force_tvdb="true" />
</PlayOnHulu>

This prevented me from dealing with the excessive amounts of preview clips that Hulu has. I'm not sure what the best way to do this is in PseudoLibrary, but for the moment my config looks like this:

TVShows|Playon|Hulu/Your Subscriptions|"/Seasons$","E00","S00","/Seasons","/Clips"|100|1|""
TVShows|Playon|Hulu/Your Queue/Sort By Show|"/Seasons$","E00","S00","/Seasons","/Clips"|100|1|""

Is this how exceptions work in PseudoLibrary, or do I need to configure them in a different way?

Messages In This Thread
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
RE: PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX - by wickemu - 2015-08-10, 16:57
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5