Deprecated PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX
(2015-10-18, 22:14)Lunatixz Wrote: I'm pushing another alpha preview update later today, features upnp sources and should generate strms from files and folders, tho you might not get the desired filename format... still a work in progress.

I'm also designing PseudoLibrary to act as a middle man plugin for exporting links to PseudoTV Live.
Tried the new version, and was able to successfully generate some strms. I wasn't getting the show name in a folder, but you already pointed out this is a wip.
I did notice that when creating strms for TV Shows, it creates a 'TV Show' folder. I set this up to go directly into my existing 'TV' folder I use for my library, and this results in the library update treating the PL folder as a tv show(I forget what show it thought it was). Will there be a way to disable this, I really don't want to set another folder location as a separate library to update(adding to my 'files' list).

Messages In This Thread
CrackleR - by TheIrreverend - 2015-06-13, 17:15
RE: PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX - by spyder - 2015-10-20, 17:10
Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoLibrary - Strm Generator w/ Library Integration: AMAZON/HULU/NETFLIX5