IPTV Simple Client Freezing
It is not really freezing I guess. More like every 5 to 10 seconds it skips for half to 2 seconds. Buffers for those couple of seonds and starts again. It does that as said every few seconds.

Anything I might need to tweak here to get a smoother experience?

Thanks

RR
Everyone using IPTV-simple, or any other pvr-addon, needs to know that it is not the pvr-addon that plays the stream, it is Kodi itself. Pvr-addon just provides the service\channels.
There can be serveral reasons for buffering\freezing\skipping. Do some searches on these topics. Every setup is different.

You can start by trying to add some of those channes to the favourites list of Kodi, and play them directly via the list, and not via the pvr-addon.
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Tx Maniac. I'll give that a go tonight.
how to add KODI on G box midnight xbcm
(2014-09-26, 19:56)Maniac Wrote: You can start by trying to add some of those channes to the favourites list of Kodi, and play them directly via the list, and not via the pvr-addon.

I tried adding a channel to favorite but can't find the context menu to do this.
Did you check shutdownmenu > favourites. It's the button S on the keyboard.
And don't add them to favourites via pvr, do it manually via .xml
http://wiki.xbmc.org/index.php?title=Favourites.xml
HTPC Server - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Intel QuadCore, 4GB RAM, 4 TB SATA
Intel NUC D54250WYK - Windows 8.1 + XBMC Helix | Logitech Harmony 750
Samsung UE8005 | Bluetooth keyboard & mousepad
Thanks Maniac. Your help is much appreciated. I have read the wiki but it is way over my head. I still have no idea how to enter a live tv channel in a xml to make is show in my favorite.

Thanks for all your help but I guess I'll have to live without this unless someone is willing to share a simple xml to show me how it's done.
So I have tried every configuration I can find and I can't get IPTV simple client to play a single channel. I select a channel and it goes to buffering 0% and doesn't move no matter how long I wait. I am on a windows 8.1 laptop and I have quad core hard drive and 16gs of ram and my Internet speeds are plenty high enough with download being 50+Mbps. What am I missing?
@Junio and @RoxyChic please stop hijacking other peoples threads. Create a new thread if you have a problem.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
IPTV Simple Client Freezing0