• 132(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
Smile 
Hello Marcelveldt!

After I added this movie, it was in the recently added, but not in the movie list. After about 10 minutes of fiddling around, I realized it was probably in a set, which it was. It would be nice to see the set name in Show Information.

Example:

Motion Widget?

I am not sure if this could be done or not in a skin, but most TV boxes I have had show a preview of the movie that you highlight (as you are scrolling down a list), where the widget (if you can call it that)
starts to play the video within the widget... scroll down and highlight the next movie in the list, and now that movie plays within the widget.

So for example I have the windows 10 look enabled and there are snapshots or still images of fan art, the DVD cover, etc.. loaded within the various widgets.
Instead of seeing these still images, have the movie start auto playing. I liked the feature but only one box I owned were you able to fast forward within the 'preview window/widget"
Hi Marcelveldt!

I'd like to request an option to set the background colour of EPG Grid programme cells for programmes that have a timer set, instead of using the red-dot recording icon.

I'm not sure how this might interact with EPG Genres (I don't use them anyway, so all my EPG is currently blue), maybe they could just be mutually exclusive options?

Thanks if you'll consider this Big Grin
(2017-01-24, 23:24)Caesium Wrote: Hi Marcelveldt!

I'd like to request an option to set the background colour of EPG Grid programme cells for programmes that have a timer set, instead of using the red-dot recording icon.

I'm not sure how this might interact with EPG Genres (I don't use them anyway, so all my EPG is currently blue), maybe they could just be mutually exclusive options?

Thanks if you'll consider this Big Grin

This is something I've asked for before as the three rings appear messy.
Hi Marcel!
Great skin, really awesome work! A quick request if you think it is ok:

Could TV episode titles be placed in the widget views (like landscape)? Maybe already can some how but not sure. Tacking on : $INFO[ListItem.Title] to the var works great for me right now!

Thanks for all your hard work!
(3.6.108)

[New Requests]
1) Movies Library: Add also the year to the movie's tag (In the past it was there)

2) Regarding the Video Info dialog, in addition to the "Select which buttons to show in video info",
Can you also add the option to arrange them in different order?

[Old Requests - Just a reminder]
3) Regarding the view modes: Thumbs and Big Panel Wall (and maybe it relates also to the others)
Why in Thumbs each focused item is also enlarged, while in Big Panel Wall it is not?
* You said that it's also on your TODO List (The zoom effect will be optional for each view type)

4) Can you add arrows (right/left/both) indication for widget to show that they have additional items?
(Like you did with the Main Menu items and for the addon information buttons)
* You said that it's on your TODO List.
https://s27.postimg.org/b9fj8b6ub/screenshot017.png

5) Attach Date details also to the title in tags for view modes and widget's layouts that don't have details (Such as: landscapes, thumbnails etc)
* We have spoke about it in PM.

** Is there any way to see your TODO list and track the progress.

Thanks.
Photo 
Awesome skin, definitely the most customizable. Couple of bugs on 3.7.43 version, When I upgraded and re activated skin helper not all of my color scheme was transfered and when I manually change it a restart returns it to default. Also in add on browser there is no option to get more Estuary skin has it in side menu
Hello!

First, let me begin by thanking you for an amazing skin.
I love how customizable everything is and it all looks really crisp and modern.
Keep up the good work! Smile

I've been using Arctic: Zephyr and Eminence for some time now,
and switching to this skin I've got a few requests I'm hoping you'd consider adding to Titan.

1]
I'm aware of the TV/Movies hubs in Titan, but I was wondering if you'd be able to make something similar to the A:Z/Eminence ones?

[2]
The "Big Plot Overlay" is a nice feature that me any my friends use a lot.
What would we add to our keyboards.xml to make it appear on a button press?
I'm guessing something along the lines of <buttonID>SetFocus(XXXX)</buttonID>?

I personally prefer the overlay in A:Z (it's more centered, with the tagline below the somewhat bigger title).
Is this something you'd consider tweaking?

Thanks in advance!

Kris
the option to put in the widget a link to a nem menu
Hey guys. Been tinkering with the titan skin on kody krypton. Im using the Netflix layout 2 and got most of it working. I had two problems I was hoping someone can help me out with.
1. The trailers in the info screen for the movies and shows opens up bit only plays for a second or two then closes. Is this an option I need to change or a broken addon?
2. The bigger issue which may have been brought up is that I have added a widget for netflix shows and new TV shows from exodus and it shows up. When I try to open or click on the TV show widget, for example vikings or breaking bad, nothing happens. Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.
Hello Marcel. Possible to add animated poster to widgets? Thank you
(2017-02-03, 16:54)stravic Wrote: Hey guys. Been tinkering with the titan skin on kody krypton. Im using the Netflix layout 2 and got most of it working. I had two problems I was hoping someone can help me out with.
1. The trailers in the info screen for the movies and shows opens up bit only plays for a second or two then closes. Is this an option I need to change or a broken addon?
2. The bigger issue which may have been brought up is that I have added a widget for netflix shows and new TV shows from exodus and it shows up. When I try to open or click on the TV show widget, for example vikings or breaking bad, nothing happens. Any way to fix this?

Thanks in advance.

Update. To get the TV shows to work I changed the default action to choose. However this gets rid of the information screen which was a really nice option. Any way to integrate the two?
(2017-01-26, 02:16)andymp3 Wrote: Hi Marcel!
Great skin, really awesome work! A quick request if you think it is ok:

Could TV episode titles be placed in the widget views (like landscape)? Maybe already can some how but not sure. Tacking on : $INFO[ListItem.Title] to the var works great for me right now!

Thanks for all your hard work!

You can do this via the forced views in the skin settings.
Any idea when updated audio flags will be available to incorporate DTS X & Atmos?

In the future it would be nice to incorporate the audio into the filter system.
(2017-01-01, 01:20)oattes Wrote: 1) Could the currently hard coded (in quite a few places) limit of 50 images be replaced with a configurable setting? I understand that 50 images may be a very reasonable starting point for 'general' use on many platforms. However, for those of us with powerful HTPC platforms dedicated to Kodi, I'm hoping that a much larger number (possibly unlimited) would be feasible. I'm thinking options of 50 (default), 100, 200, unlimited might be nice.

2) Most default (in this case python) random number generators are quite terrible. Even in the current set of 50 fanart images, I see repeats that just should not happen that often. I blame the random number generator. One suggestion would be to code up a much better random number generator and use that one instead. However, I'd like to suggest, rather than using a random selection of the 50 (or optionally larger) images in the list, that you use a shuffle followed by a sequential loop repeating (possibly after another shuffle) after the last item in the list. I think this approach would provide a much more satisfying background image sequence. You could ask the use to optionally select 'random' or 'shuffle' image selection for the background image rotation.

Many thanks for the new grab and cycle background/fanart/etc. support. I have it set up to grab art from my entire collection at once and it shuffles and cycles flawlessly. Performance is not a problem (but, note, I have a powerful platform), background repeats and low levels of variety are a thing of the past. Cheers!
  • 132(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4