• 135(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
Marcel,

Having a dedicated search bar/button on the home screen to search through your favorite movie app. Some skins from Schism-tv have this and I think it would be a great addition especially for the Netflix style! Thanks!
(2017-02-20, 16:08)marcelveldt Wrote: Did you take a look at the "single box" widget layout ?
yes I actually modded from the single box widget view Smile

(2017-02-20, 16:08)marcelveldt Wrote: Added to my todo list.
I suggest you to vote for your request on the trello board:

https://trello.com/c/NxD4fUi5/51-ultraslim-osd

Thanks I have voted now
Shocked 
I posted this on the Music Support area: Possible to view stored album Artwork while playing Music?

Quote:I have accumulated for many albums a number of folders of CD Artwork, stored in each album folder under a dedicated folder entitled Artwork. These folders contain .jpg and/or pdf scans of the cd, cdart, and the associated scanned pages of cd booklets. I'd very much like to be able to access this folder while I am playing a particular album to peruse the info just as if I were to be gazing at an album cover like the good old days.

[Many] Question time...

Is this possible now? Is this merely a skin feature or yet-to-be developed visualization? If not, would it be difficult to create a tab as pat of the cd info page that would allow me to click on an existing "Artwork" folder and cycle through the graphics, perhaps while keeping the "Now Playing" info at the bottom of the screen? If fanart were included could it not also be accessed and viewed by the user? Can Kodi even display a pdf file?

Thx...fingers crossed.

I did not get any response, perhaps because I was thinking too broadly into Kodi itself. So what i did as a little experiment was to add my Music Library as an Image Folder and, while listening to Music, used my backspace button to move over to the image area; search on the particular Album, and open the Artwork Folder. Viola! Works like a champ! I was able to view the scanned jpg files of the cd and inserts just as if I were looking at an album cover or cd case.

As easy at this workaround is, might it be possible to add a tag to click on under Artist and Album Info that could automatically take you to the appropriate folder? I am thinking to go to "Extrafanart" folder for Artist and Album "Artwork" for the album. as shown below:

Possible to add this feature? Possible to assign folder locations?
I'm using the modern big vertical layout and I was wondering if there are any plans to add the ability to center it? And if that can't be done, would it be possible to shift the vertical menu down just enough so that the notification bar doesn't cover the first menu item? I noticed in this thread that you replied to a similar feature request about a year ago, is there any update on whether this can happen? Thanks!
I am trying to add items to the submenu but the "Add" option is unclickable in settings (nothing happens). Also cannot add new main menu item on main menu (the "Add" button is not working). I am using the vertical layout (submenu options is enabled). This issue has started since I upgraded to 17.1 from the 17 Krypton version. Please assist. Many thanks
Hi, could you please add the videolyrics to this awesome skin ?

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=308626
Think I've asked this before but I can't remember the outcome and if anything has changed but is it possible to change the drive letter for system info storage %?
I don't know if this is in Titan, or in Skinhelper, but the code that selects music cover art and cdart seems to be pretty buggy. I have a carefully groomed music library with cover art, cd art, fanart etc all stored in the music folders. However, for some reason, I sometimes get entirely random cover art displayed or a generic disc image instead of the cdart. So, can we have an option that relies strictly on the artwork, artist, and album information stored in the music folder, if nothing is found then don't display anything at all except generic imagery.
I use the "Slim List" view for the song list when I am inside an album. The list always shows Artist - Song Title (i.e. Coldplay - Everglow). This is useful for compilations but is redundant and looks a bit cluttered.

Is it possible to add an option to hide Artist from the list? Or maybe even to automate it to only show Song Title if all songs have the same Artist.

Just a thought. Thanks for considering. Keep up great work on this skin.
FireTV v1 - Kodi 16.1 - Emby for Kodi
Is it possible to add the option to use banner art instead of the clear logo art on all the screens? My setup is mainly white, and most of the scraped clear logo art files are white and hard to see. Not a deal breaker by any means, just wondered if it were possible.

Again, thanks Marcel for your great work!
(2017-03-11, 19:14)ashish1t Wrote: I am trying to add items to the submenu but the "Add" option is unclickable in settings (nothing happens). Also cannot add new main menu item on main menu (the "Add" button is not working). I am using the vertical layout (submenu options is enabled). This issue has started since I upgraded to 17.1 from the 17 Krypton version. Please assist. Many thanks

Same problem but the only workaround is to get a different skin make the menu mods then go back to titan
Hope it gets fixed but not a deal breaker. Just love the flexibility of this skin

sal
Hi Marcel

An option to have an alternative (or no) header colour on the home page would, IMHO, be a great option. Thanks for all your efforts with Titan.
Hi!

I would like to choose labels on the "Most recent albums" widget, i.e. ARTIST - ALBUM (YEAR). Currently only ALBUM (YEAR) is shown, no way to show ARTIST (even on the info when an album is focused).

BTW, great skin. Tested many others and always get back to this one.
(2017-03-11, 19:14)ashish1t Wrote: I am trying to add items to the submenu but the "Add" option is unclickable in settings (nothing happens). Also cannot add new main menu item on main menu (the "Add" button is not working). I am using the vertical layout (submenu options is enabled). This issue has started since I upgraded to 17.1 from the 17 Krypton version. Please assist. Many thanks

I had this issue... the official downloads are the old version, you have 1) remove all the Titan skin folders 2) get the latest build and install.
ofc backup first.

Krypton Beta thread: http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=258110
When using submenu widgets, they show as menus over the widget... redundant and interferes with navigation... but when I disable submenus, the widgets fail.

Probably the best solution is to allow hotkey actions (like 'left arrow' or 'up arrow' or 'm') to trigger the submenu when a menu item is in focus.
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4