• 137(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
Exclamation 
I have a feature to request.

When you select view plot in videoinfo panel it would be nice this infopanel also had the option of "use color overgang effect on osd". So the panel on top and on the bottom have the "overgang"effect on the video osd. Good idea right :-)

Would be very nice to see this in the next update. Thanks for the skin any hoe.
(2015-01-04, 02:14)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-01-04, 02:03)mgonzales Wrote: I am not a actual user of the ROM Collection browser but it's my understanding that the skin that it comes with by default is in the style of confluence.

I think skin support is just you defining skins /overlays for your particular skin to match the style.

Beyond that I don't think there's any real integration with the skin itself...

It looks a tad involved but I found this resource / wiki page with info on skin dev for it:

https://code.google.com/p/romcollectionb...kinningRCB

Hope that helps,

Mario

@Tim8 and mario:

thanks for the additional info. Looks pretty straight forward with the info I see now.
I've added it to my todo list (first post on this thread) so will add it somewhere within the next few weeks.
Also a win for me because the wife asked me a while ago to add the old super mario bros to our httpc which I believe is possible with this addon :-)

Hey! This was a long time ago but was this ever added? I got a new Fire TV and I'm setting up ROM collection browser and Titan isn't a skin I can select.... I can't remember if it worked before or not? Thanks!
Would it be possible to have landscape images in the netflix views as an alternative to posters

thanks
I request to be able to select the location of the next up notification next episode that pops up on the screen. I would like to change it to the bottom of the screen. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920P
@marcelveldt

Thanks again for this great skin Smile

Wondering if it's possible to do the following,

From the Home screen>Displayed Background Item

Let me explain, while scrolling the Home screen and I see a Picture, Artist, Etc.. One click takes me directly to THAT Picture etc..

Currently it goes to the Node and I have to find the folder then the Pic or Song, Artist Etc..

I don't know how useful this may be for others but I have 1000's of Pictures in there and it would really be cool to go straight to whichever one is showing. Maybe a clickable option for Home screen Items. Thanks
(2017-09-08, 17:32)Grumpyman Wrote: Would it be possible to have landscape images in the netflix views as an alternative to posters

thanks

I was gonna request this as well Smile
Asrock Rog Z390-H | Intel i9 9900K | Windows 10 Pro x64 | Pop!_OS 20.10 |Nvidia Shield TV Pro (2019)
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070 | Corsair 16GB DDR4
Samsung 500GB SSD | 500GB Nvme SSD |500GB WD Black Nvme SSD |6TB HDD
@marcelveldt - Thanks for the amazing skin!

Is it possible to add case type wraps (See Photoshopped image) to the slim list, and maintain the animated movie posters. I saw some of the other views in the skin have a pseudo case type, but none of them seem to be image based wraps.

I would like to see them be based off the 3D / FHD / HD / SD

SD = DVD Case
3D = Bluray 3D Case
FHD/HD = Bluray Case

Thanks for your consideration.
Thank you for your great skin.  I am a long time user and a big fan. Thank you for all your work to make my kodi experience better

Nuc 6i3syh running Titian beta, libreelec 8.1.2 with Tvh 8.2.112, hdhomerun tuner, 8tb external 

I would love to see the following

1. Live tv - widget to show all channels. Ie iptv channels. Only the atsc channel are displayed. 

2. Live tv - widget to show tv studio logos instead of current show fan art.  Just like your   switch in home screen layout to prefer tv thumb for episode

3. Live tv- add the epg guide has a source in skin helper so it can used as a widget.

4. Movies - a db file for IMDb, tomato, and meta.  Or maybe a nfo.  I have a 1000 plus library and it takes a long time to load the great movie ratings and studio logo you added to Titan.  Any way to speed up the load time would be amazing. I know the ratings change so maybe an option to update the file.

5. The search feature in skin helper only shows music.  It does not work to search your movie or tv libraries.  I am using the addon global search in the submenu of movies and tv shows and it works, but not the same as Kodi library search worked.

Thank you sir
Hello,

As I’m also big fan of the skin and use it for long tim, I would to the request above, also:
Enable to choose specific TV Categories in the PVR widget (Live TV)

Thank you
Hi Marcel, I have a request which I think would improve library loading for low power devices such android, especially for large library, in my case I do have movies collection in the range of 3000. Also if one is using emby4Kodi addon the process of writing back once a movie is watch either completed or pathway takes time to write, as mentioned this mainly for low powered (LP) devices but would benefit others like windows system although the issue is not noticeable.

When you lunch Kodi it will load all the movies and the pages could run up to 170, for an LP navigating through takes a while, although if one goes through Genre, because it classed in various categories, play and write into server emby is fast.

I have included example of what I wish to achieve, where the library video load is limit to either 100, instead of 3000 at once

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aq3wtAWo...e=youtu.be
My feature request is I would like an option to use fixed focus not only on the widget where it stays on the left like there is already an option for but also a fixed focus on the first row when there are multiple widgets on the homepage. This is how both my Android TV and Roku Netflix behaves it has 2 rows the highlighted tile stays stationary on the first tile on the top row. The lower row just moves up to the top row when pushing down and so on and so forth. If this is already an option I can't find it thanks Marcel love the skin.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
Would it please be possible to get rmrector's Artwork Beef-Artwork Helper integration, so we can utilize extra fanart grabbed by Artwork Beef?
One thing: it would be great if the view options could be applied there as well, meaning for example I could use BigList with different options in different places. That would be really great.
Request:

TV guide scroll bar - left side, left of the channel number

Toggle home widget to show episode's season poster or series' poster
is it possible to get forced focused widget code
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4