PSA: The forum server will be physically migrated to a new datacenter. Expect a large downtime of the forum between the 27th and the 29th of September.

Feature Request - Titan skin feature requests

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 4.75 Average
jinux Offline
Exclamation  RE: Titan skin feature requests
I have a feature to request.

When you select view plot in videoinfo panel it would be nice this infopanel also had the option of "use color overgang effect on osd". So the panel on top and on the bottom have the "overgang"effect on the video osd. Good idea right :-)

Would be very nice to see this in the next update. Thanks for the skin any hoe.

Windows 10, Kodi 17.0 Krypton. Always switching between Aeon Madnox and Titan.
Intel I7, 16Gb Ram, nVidia GTX750Ti LP, 256 Gb SSD. 5x 4Tb External Movie/Video/Audio collection on usb3.0.
Yamaha VX467 receiver with 5.1 Toslink. KEF, IQ90 front, IQ60 rear, IQ50 mid, REL sub.
HDMI to Samsung UE46ES6200 series.

XBOX 1 with Aeon Auriga Lite Revison 8 Black.
(This post was last modified: 2017-08-22 23:09 by jinux.)
find quote
Tim8 Offline
(2015-01-04 02:14)marcelveldt Wrote:  
(2015-01-04 02:03)mgonzales Wrote:  I am not a actual user of the ROM Collection browser but it's my understanding that the skin that it comes with by default is in the style of confluence.

I think skin support is just you defining skins /overlays for your particular skin to match the style.

Beyond that I don't think there's any real integration with the skin itself...

It looks a tad involved but I found this resource / wiki page with info on skin dev for it:

https://code.google.com/p/romcollectionb...kinningRCB

Hope that helps,

Mario

@Tim8 and mario:

thanks for the additional info. Looks pretty straight forward with the info I see now.
I've added it to my todo list (first post on this thread) so will add it somewhere within the next few weeks.
Also a win for me because the wife asked me a while ago to add the old super mario bros to our httpc which I believe is possible with this addon :-)

Hey! This was a long time ago but was this ever added? I got a new Fire TV and I'm setting up ROM collection browser and Titan isn't a skin I can select.... I can't remember if it worked before or not? Thanks!
find quote
Grumpyman Offline
Would it be possible to have landscape images in the netflix views as an alternative to posters

thanks
(This post was last modified: 2017-09-08 17:33 by Grumpyman.)
find quote
2manyhobbies Offline
I request to be able to select the location of the next up notification next episode that pops up on the screen. I would like to change it to the bottom of the screen. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-N920P (typie typie)
find quote
wpbpete Offline
@marcelveldt

Thanks again for this great skin Smile

Wondering if it's possible to do the following,

From the Home screen>Displayed Background Item

Let me explain, while scrolling the Home screen and I see a Picture, Artist, Etc.. One click takes me directly to THAT Picture etc..

Currently it goes to the Node and I have to find the folder then the Pic or Song, Artist Etc..

I don't know how useful this may be for others but I have 1000's of Pictures in there and it would really be cool to go straight to whichever one is showing. Maybe a clickable option for Home screen Items. Thanks
find quote
LupinSansei Offline
Fan
(2017-09-08 17:32)Grumpyman Wrote:  Would it be possible to have landscape images in the netflix views as an alternative to posters

thanks

I was gonna request this as well Smile

Asrock Extreme 4 Z97
Intel i7 4790k @4.7ghz
EVGA Hybrid FTW GTX 1070
G.Skill Ripjaws 32GB ram
Samsung 500GB SSD
2TB HDD
4TB USB HDD
750gb HDD
Windows 10 Pro x64
find quote