• 138(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2014-09-30, 19:04)marcelveldt Wrote: Hi all...

I wanted a place for myself (and to share with others) to list the feature requests for the Titan skin.
Do you have an improvement or did you find a bug ? Don't hecitate to post it on the forum!

If you like this skin and you feel that you would like to help out a little bit then you can buy me a beer :-)
@marcelveldt Thanks for amazing Skin!!

Is it possible to add extended info tab in OSD..So that we can see cast of currently playing movie right away. No need to go back to that movie and then click on "i"to get that info.
Hi There
Love the skin
Was wondering if it is possible to add a password protection on the main menus like phenomenal skin 
does?
When the main menu item is clicked a prompt opens to input password.  After that there is a set
amount of time before needing to redo password.
It would be nice if it could also apply to submenu's but not needed I guess.
Hello,

Is Titan has skin integration with Extended Info Mod?
Hey marcelveldt,

i`m a big Fan of the Titan Skin, the best Skin oute there, so i`ve have to say thank you for your awesome work.  I tried to use German Telecast Offers on your Skin on Kodi Krypton 17.6, and i cant find any widgets from the addon. I also read in this Thread that it have worked before (or even still works ;-) ). Is thier any chance to get this work?
Still hoping for the option to keep the focus fixed to the top row in the Netflix 2 view...

Another request would be to be able to rearrange the items within the widget within the context menu (move) or something of the sort. After selecting that then the item would move left or right to the desired placement similar to how you can move apps on the on the Android TV interface.
Running Matrix Titan Bingie Mod skin on Nvidia Shield to Insignia 58in 4k TV in living room. Same setup on Xiaomi Mi boxes in my bedroom and home gym. Same setup in camper with a 24in tv, Google Pixel 7 Android 13 cell phone. Kodi and Plex Server Dell Inspirion 5575 Ryzen 5 HTPC Windows 10 with 5TB external HDD
HI, fisrt. Titan is best best so far, especially in terms of Customization of everything.

The only thing ive missing is an layout Option for the Vertical Home Menu.
(i tried Arctic before and was happy with a Home meu more to center, so you can get to submenu on left side, and Widgets on right side)

What i could do is get everything in right Position, by editing the IncludesHomeVertical.xml

xml:
 LINE 173, IncludesHomeVertical.xml
<!-- Main menu -->   
                <posx>95</posx>   <!-- set position - from 10 !-->
                <posy>140</posy>    <!-- set position - from 160 !-->

LINE 347, IncludesHomeVertical.xml  

<!-- submenu -->
        <control type=group>
            <posX>0<posx>  <!-- delete , or set to 0 , from 430 !-->
            <posy>140<posy>   <!-- to came in line with main menu !-->

LINE 7, IncludesHomeVertical.xml        
<!-- widgets -->
        <control type="group">
            <posx>20</posx>     <!-- added this line to get distance from left main menu, start at 0 !-->

but cant find a way to set Navigate Buttons (click left to go to submenu , and click right to go back)

Edit:
If im in Submenu on left side i want to go back to main with an right click, but i get switched immediately to focused widget .....by using this

xml:
LINE 184, IncludesHomeVertical.xml

<onleft condition="!Control.IsVisible(4446) + IntegerGreaterThan(Container(4445).NumItems,0) + !Skin.HasSetting(OpenSubMenuOnClick)">Control.SetFocus(4444,0)</onleft>
<onright condition="!Control.IsVisible(4446) ">$VAR[focusWidget]</onright>

(Click left on main menu , let me focus/open the submenu, wich was intended
 Click right on Submenu , let me focus Widget, not intended, it should switch me to mainmenu)

Can someone help further
Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
hey mate,

First of all great work on this skin. I love it.

Just one thing to make it better would be to add Artwork Beef integration into the "Choose Art" command as this addon has kind of taken over from Artwork Downloader as the best of its type. Perhaps the possibility to choose which one to use in the settings.

cheers,
This Skin would be almost perfect if had two mssin features. One is to show the country of the movie and the ability to click in the country name or flag to show movies fromt aht country within the library. And the other is to do the same with directors and writers names. I tested AeonMQ7 and it has those features, i'm still using Titan because is faster on my PC and less convoluted, but without those two features i will switch to AMQ with the realease of Kodi18.

Any news on those features for the new Kodi18 Titan ?

BTW i totally agree with @aussie_huddo about Artwork Beef, it is an amazing artwork downloader, complete and fast. It would be great to implement it into the choose art button from movie info.
Hi Marcel,

Titan is the ultimate skin, I owe you a beer for it. I was wondering if I could request a feature? I'd like it if the info button on the video OSD, could be configured to bring up Extended Info so that my Mrs could see what films the cast members have also been in, because I'm sick of her googling it all on her phone during the film haha. I've just started using Q's EIM which shows the cast info in a lovely style before the film and it'd be great if it could be done during the film also. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not much of a coder but I can copy and paste, so if it's not something you want as a permanent option in the skin, I'd happily implement it for my personal usage with your help. I'll sort you that beer out soon and if you can sort this, I'll get you another one haha

Thanks

Peter
(2018-01-17, 20:23)Peter88 Wrote: Hi Marcel,

Titan is the ultimate skin, I owe you a beer for it. I was wondering if I could request a feature? I'd like it if the info button on the video OSD, could be configured to bring up Extended Info so that my Mrs could see what films the cast members have also been in, because I'm sick of her googling it all on her phone during the film haha. I've just started using Q's EIM which shows the cast info in a lovely style before the film and it'd be great if it could be done during the film also. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I'm not much of a coder but I can copy and paste, so if it's not something you want as a permanent option in the skin, I'd happily implement it for my personal usage with your help. I'll sort you that beer out soon and if you can sort this, I'll get you another one haha

Thanks

Peter
 I think I requested it using Extendedinfo Mod before, but just in case I am mistaken, I would like to second this request.
Switched back from Aeon Nox: Silvo to Titan for several reasons and comparing them both I would like to add some requests that I miss or noticed.

First I notice that animated weather icons go really fast in Titan and that is almost making me nervous. If this speed can be set a little bit slower it looks more real. It's now hurricane mode Smile

Second is that I miss the PVR widget option to enable for items on the startpage. If possible I like it to be optional to enable on the top left or top right corner for every item. Now it's only available for the footer as an info line.

Third is if it possible to make the main menu en sub menu bar separate colors. Now It's only changeable to one and the same colour for as far I have seen.
And if the text in the submenu can be set brighter that is better in my opinion.

Fourth item I have found is that animated weather icons are not working in the widget. I did like that in Silvo's Aeon Nox skin.

Fifth item is that I thought Titan supported language flags for subtitles but I don't see them. What I do see is an unnecessary space between the Mediainfo items that is different with every episode. Is that no longer supported? I have installed the colored language flags pack.
Perhaps next episode info in all views in episode screen?

I now have flags in the thumbnail with Coverart from Emby but if possible I would like it in the Mediainfo bar.

Last item for now is that I have notices when I have selected an item in a widget I only can go back to main menu bar is by clicking several times on the up button or back button. I would like the go back with the down button if possible.

I have  colored Dutch studio icons. Perhaps you can use them in Titan instead of the ugly white Dutch icons now when chosen colored studio icons.
https://www.dropbox.com/sh/rxzh51l4nzker...uNSFa?dl=0
Thanks in advance.
Hi, another request, it would be nice to get an CD ART overlay of for the movie view sections.

"Could" be like that. im not sure but i think integrate in IncludesViews.xml and / or some view-xml files
im stuck to integrate it right by my own. Into the needed xml. Files

Goal is that cdArt overlay on focus in library.

xml:

<!--cdart image movies-->

<control type="group">
                <top>410</top>
                <left>-403</left>
                <visible>Skin.HasSetting(enable_LibraryDiscArt)</visible>
                <visible>!String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))</visible>
                <animation effect="slide" start="0,0" end="353,0" time="300" tween="cubic" easing="out">VisibleChange</animation>
                <animation effect="fade" start="100" end="0" time="0" condition="String.IsEmpty(ListItem.Art(discart))">Conditional</animation>
                <control type="image">
                    <left>0</left>
                    <top>0</top>
                    <width>302</width>
                    <height>302</height>
                    <texture background="true" diffuse="diffuse/cdmask_new.png" fallback="defaultcovers/cd_big.png">$VAR[DiscArtImage]</texture>    <!-- unsure about overlay texture-->
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                    <visible>!Skin.HasSetting(enable_LibraryDiscArtOverlay)</visible>

<control type="image">
                    <left>1</left>
                    <top>1</top>
                    <width>300</width>
                    <height>300</height>
                    <texture background="true">$INFO[ListItem.Art(discart)]</texture>
                    <aspectratio>keep</aspectratio>
                </control>
            </control>
It would be great if  it found a way into new titan skin.
Thanks for the skin- super customisable.

My vote for a feature request echoes one mentioned a few times in here. In vertical menu layout, the ability to left click menu item for sub-menu and right click to go straight to the widget. Having to click right twice, going through the sub-menu to get to the widget icons erks me Smile
(2018-01-27, 04:33)linds Wrote: Thanks for the skin- super customisable.

My vote for a feature request echoes one mentioned a few times in here. In vertical menu layout, the ability to left click menu item for sub-menu and right click to go straight to the widget. Having to click right twice, going through the sub-menu to get to the widget icons erks me Smile
Hi, if you want by your own, you can edit a single file, for that.
I solved that "issue/Feature request" by my own, it will stay as long as you dont update the skin.

Its just for Vertical Confuence Style Home Menu

Here is an Overview What i've Done
xml:

M A I N   M E N U                (Move it more to center, for the PopUp Submenu Setting, so that is enough space without overlaay of main and sub Menu)
<!-- Main menu !-->
    <!--LINE 173, IncludesHomeVertical.xml !-->

<posx>95</posx>   <!-- set position - from 10 !-->
                <posy>140</posy>    <!-- set position - from 160 !-->

S U B   M E N U        
<!-- submenu !-->
    <!--LINE 453, IncludesHomeVertical.xml  - for NON PopUp SubMenu Setting!-->

<include name="HomeSimpleVerticalSubMenuInline">
        <control type="group">
            <posx>100</posx>      <!-- Was me, raise up from 25 to get Submenu (non PopUp SM Setting allign right directly under Main Menu Objects) !-->

<!--LINE 347, IncludesHomeVertical.xml  - for PopUp SubMenu Setting!-->

<control type=group>
            <posX>0<posx>          <!-- delete , or set to 0 , from 430 (for PopUp SM Setting allign left) under Main Menu !-->
            <posy>140<posy>      <!-- to came in line with main menu (for PopUp SM Setting allign left) under Main Menu !-->

W I D G E T S            
<!-- widgets -->

<!--LINE 7, IncludesHomeVertical.xml!-->         

<control type="group">
            <posx>20</posx>     <!-- added this line to get distance from the edited left main menu, start at 0 !-->

O N   C L I C K    C O N T R O L S   - on click - OPEN SUBMENU on CLICK left, open widget click right

<!--LINE 184, IncludesHomeVertical.xml!-->         
                <onleft condition="!Control.IsVisible(4446) + IntegerGreaterThan(Container(4445).NumItems,0) + !Skin.HasSetting(OpenSubMenuOnClick)">Control.SetFocus(4444,0)</onleft> <!-- change to click on left, instead of click on right !-->
    <!--LINE 182, IncludesHomeVertical.xml!-->     
                <onback condition="!Skin.HasSetting(DisablePowerMenu)">ActivateWindow(ShutdownMenu)</onback> <!-- change to click onback, to dont get trouble witch Submenu on left, if Shutdown Menu enebled !-->
    <!--LINE 185, IncludesHomeVertical.xml!-->     
                <onright condition="!Control.IsVisible(4446)">$VAR[focusWidget]</onright>

<!--LINE  503 & LINE 406, IncludesHomeVertical.xml    !-->

<onright>300</onright>            <!-- was me, before it focused widget from sub on right by <onright>77777</onright>    , now it goes back to main !-->

TITAN DEFAULT CTRL
                                        SUBMENU MENU     - MAIN MENU     - WIDGET
                                            (<- click right)    (-> click right)

Now its ....
                                        SUBMENU MENU     - MAIN MENU     - WIDGET
                                            (<- click left)        (-> click right)

FLOW / LOOP FOR NON POPUP SUBMENU (LOOP IN SUBMENU, INSTEAD OF GOING TO PREVIOUS/NEXT MAIN MENU ITEM)    

<!--LINE 505-510, IncludesHomeVertical.xml!-->     

<!--delete     line 505-->     <onup condition="!Skin.HasSetting(AutoShowSubmenu)">ClearProperty(submenu,home)</onup>
                <!--delete     line 506-->    <ondown condition="!Skin.HasSetting(AutoShowSubmenu)">ClearProperty(submenu,home)</ondown>
                <!--delete     line 507-->    <onup>300</onup>
                <!--delete     line 508-->    <ondown>Control.Move(300,1)</ondown>
                <!--delete     line 509-->    <ondown>300</ondown>
                <!--delete     line 510-->    <onback>300</onback>

so, maybe its easier to copy paste that/my edited File to, you can choose from big sized font main or normal sized fonts.
Just copy one of the IncludesHomeVertical.xml into

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\1080i                          (Regular)
or
C:\***your install path**\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\skin.titan          (if you use portable Setup)

kodititanediting.zip

(just use right download button, dont use the left one)
@"marcelveldt" , i hope i dont infringe in some rights
I would like to be able to sort movies and TV episodes in date order. That’s release date for movies and date aired for TV.
  • 138(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4