• 140(current)
Req Titan skin feature requests
(2018-02-06, 12:26)mardukL Wrote: so, maybe its easier to copy paste that/my edited File to, you can choose from big sized font main or normal sized fonts.
Just copy one of the IncludesHomeVertical.xml into

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\1080i                          (Regular)
or
C:\***your install path**\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\skin.titan          (if you use portable Setup)

kodititanediting.zip

(just use right download button, dont use the left one)
@marcelveldt , i hope i dont infringe in some rights

Hi @mardukL , many thanks for posting the details on how you modded this. Apologies for replying so slowly. Are you able to upload this zip file to an alternative spot? It's linking me to all sorts of strange .exe files at the moment, expired perhaps? Thank you!
Hey 

@"marcelveldt" is it possible to add a cinematographic Skinlayout ? 

So with a click of a button , it would change from 16:9 to 21:9 ? 

This would be very very usefull for all owners of Beamers and Projectors.

Thanks in advance

Regards
(2018-03-18, 10:11)linds Wrote:
(2018-02-06, 12:26)mardukL Wrote: so, maybe its easier to copy paste that/my edited File to, you can choose from big sized font main or normal sized fonts.
Just copy one of the IncludesHomeVertical.xml into

C:\Users\*****\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\skin.titan\1080i                          (Regular)
or
C:\***your install path**\Kodi Krypton\portable_data\addons\skin.titan          (if you use portable Setup)

kodititanediting.zip

(just use right download button, dont use the left one)
@marcelveldt , i hope i dont infringe in some rights

Hi @mardukL , many thanks for posting the details on how you modded this. Apologies for replying so slowly. Are you able to upload this zip file to an alternative spot? It's linking me to all sorts of strange .exe files at the moment, expired perhaps? Thank you! 
 sorry, wasnt aware about the upload page....

So heres the files i edited so far.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1yhBvHI...8oC1VKenDH

copy into
C:\***\Kodi \\addons\skin.titan\1080i

If you just want left click on submenu, you just need to replace IncludesHomeVertical.xml
( Use it for Vertical Submenu Confluence style with the option ,open submenu on place instead of popup )
 -  it has submenu on left and , loop in submenu if your at last entry, it close on right or backspache/back button)

The other 2 files are just if you want to use, and optinial OSD with big symbols (big "PAUSED, SEARCH.... LABELS in middle), its also adds 3 titles in playlist for music playlist.
And i didnt have much time to improve mmore at the moment but its stable for use.

(https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=328298)

my OSD modern rounded SLIM

my OSD Rounded normal

Skins |  Titan M O D   •   S W A N (WIP)
Many thanks @mardukL. I'll give it a shot this weekend. Awesome work Smile
Can somebody help me to add STAR RATING here?

(2018-04-04, 17:06)irafihggnaba Wrote: Can somebody help me to add STAR RATING here?

Wich view is that ?
Is it a Netflix Addon or Slefmade viewtype ?
Didnt saw it before....
If its Addon Related i cannot help, but, if not....

I edited the View_523_Netflix for myself but its not near your pic, wich looks  more like the InfoDialog

If its Titan Specific, you can youse this Code to paste, but you need to delete

- ListItem.RatingAndVotes [(name)] , ListItem.Rating , or ListItem.Rating[(name)]

from your Label  
xml:

<!-- NEW rating STARS -->
                <control type="image">
                    <right>0</right>
                    <width>180</width>
                    <height>130</height>
                    <left>65</left>
                    <top>230</top>
                    <aspectratio align="left" aligny="center">keep</aspectratio>
                    <colordiffuse>$INFO[Skin.String(ViewDetailsHighlightTextColor)]</colordiffuse>
                    <texture background="true">$VAR[rating_value_texture]</texture>
                </control>
Thanks for replying!

im using Netflix Home 2 and I edit the xml files to look like that. I can add star rating to the view or home menu, but I want star rating on my DialogVideoInfo.xml
(2018-04-04, 17:26)mardukL Wrote:
(2018-04-04, 17:06)irafihggnaba Wrote: Can somebody help me to add STAR RATING here?

Wich view is that ?
Didnt saw it before....

I edited the View_523_Netflix for myself but its not near your pic, wich looks  more like the InfoDialog
ImageImage

- ListItem.RatingAndVotes [(name)] , ListItem.Rating , or ListItem.Rating[(name)]

from your Label  
xml:

<control type="image">
                    <right>0</right>
                    <width>180</width>
                    <height>130</height>
                    <left>65</left>
                    <top>230</top>
                </control>

Thanks for replying!

im using Netflix Home 2 and I edit the xml files to look like that. I can add star rating to the view or home menu, but I want star rating on my DialogVideoInfo.xml
(2018-04-04, 17:38)irafihggnaba Wrote:
(2018-04-04, 17:26)mardukL Wrote:

Wich view is that ?
Didnt saw it before....

ImageImage

from your Label  
xml:

<control type="image">
                    <right>0</right>
                    <width>180</width>
                    <height>130</height>
                    <left>65</left>
                    <top>230</top>
                </control>

Thanks for replying!

ok. Looks Really nice

You just need that bit of Code above and adjust the parameters (witdh , hieght....or switch to pos x/y....) should work. But take out the Label Rating instead or you will get booth ;-)

Theres a 2nd Method but more Complicated.
How to change ENG (in Subtitles: ENG) to English (in Subtitles: English) in Video Info?
Bravo, for the best Kodi Skin "Titan"

i have a problem when I try to run Titan Skin on  Kato Media Center (Kodi Application Fork)  https://m.facebook.com/TheMovieguy2016/p...9676289838 
and Kodi Version 17.x   at the same time.    The second instance of Kodi (or Kodi fork) i try to lauch fails to load and corrupts Titan .

Now that Titan Skin is working on Kodi version 18, I have the same trouble, When I have Kato fork running with Titan skin (Netflix Style Home Menu always),
then Try to Launch  Kodi version 18 with Titan skin (Netflix Style Home Menu)  it crashes,

Can you please, fix let me know a work around,  It is like something is running or being accessed outside the application process, that causes problems betwee the running forks of Kodi

Background:
I have always run multiple forks of Kodi App, so that i can have multiple streams paused and ready to play, like multiple tv channels on my windows Machine. if the wife ogoes to make supper, i pause what we are watching, and watch another Kodi fork.     Version 16 Kodi app had two forks  FreeTelly  and SMC ,  I still run those with old version of Titan that i original by modifying the xml version number to prevent updates that dont work with Version 16 .
With  Kato, FreeTelly, SMC, and Kodi prime.  I can have four instances on Kodi running at the same time on my Windows Machine.
(2018-04-07, 20:40)irafihggnaba Wrote: How to change ENG (in Subtitles: ENG) to English (in Subtitles: English) in Video Info?
 Add the following to your advancedsettings.xml and see if it works: 

<languagecodes>
  <code>
    <short>eng</short>
    <long>english</long>
  </code>
</languagecodes>
(2018-04-11, 21:42)malvinas2 Wrote:
(2018-04-07, 20:40)irafihggnaba Wrote: How to change ENG (in Subtitles: ENG) to English (in Subtitles: English) in Video Info?
 Add the following to your advancedsettings.xml and see if it works: 

<languagecodes>
  <code>
    <short>eng</short>
    <long>english</long>
  </code>
</languagecodes>

thanks but it wont work
which .xml file for me to setting the fanart background in video info? i want to move it a little bit to the right. thanks

I was wondering how did you get the rating-stars overthere? I assume you did it by modifying View_523_Netflix.xml ? I do not get it done properly.
Second question: in the View_57_BigPanel view I do have a footer. Like in the second image. My mediaflags are at the left in the footer. They block the title in the middle now. How can I move the title to the right? The rating and so on are already removed.

• 140(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin feature requests4